--⩺ Ingredients ⩹--

The green eyed creature tackled me and it pinned Ava using his daggers, onto a tree. It was Zex.

'Finally, I have found you two.'

He looked back at Ava in shock, seeing her with horns. Zex was confused.

'What?! You, a Daemos?! Impossible.. I-'

Before he can continue, I kicked him in the stomach, making him hit his back on a tree. Zex growled and stood back up.

'You, little stupid, coward.. Half spirit, shi_.'

He glared at me, then to Ava. I quickly grabbed the daggers that were pinning Ava onto another tree. I was ready to attack, but we saw Zex ran away.. Ava and I looked at each other, wondering why he went away. I turned around and saw the five of our.. friends? Boyfriends? Semi Enemies? I don't know..

Asch glared at where Zex left, and looked at us.

'Are you two alright?'

Ava nodded, while I answered with a yes.

'Woah, Rhys! Your magic on Princess Ava worked!'

Noi exclaimed, his bright smile brings back the good, normal, fun times back on earth..

3rd POV

Y/n sighed and wore a gloomy face, missing the old times. Ava rubbed her sibling's back, trying to comfort y/p. Leif asked them if Lady Bish ordered them to do anything.

'Well, not yet. There's going to be like a ceremony or something. You guys know those stuff already, right?'

Y/n asked the Daemos. Five of them nodded.

'Ok, so. Here's one, big problem. Lady Bish said that there's a part where someone cuts into our arm to like.. prove or make us swear that we'll never betray nor be not loyal to her nor the kingdom. Aaand what if they notice that our blood isn't blue.'

The four Daemos looked over to Rhys, waiting for him to "magically" say a smart solution to them.

'Unfortunately, I don't think any of us have enough magic to make the illusion happen. But, there is one book that can help us. It is in the library, in there you can find a place which is forbidden. Only royals and who they trust can go there. If you can manage to get inside, you will find the book, labeled, 'ᔑリᓵ╎ᒷリℸ ̣  ᒲᔑ⊣╎ᓵ ᓭ!¡ᒷꖎꖎᓭ'.'

Rhys explained to them. Ava didn't quite get catch what the title of the book is.

'Labeled what?'

'ᔑリᓵ╎ᒷリℸ ̣  ᒲᔑ⊣╎ᓵ ᓭ!¡ᒷꖎꖎᓭ.'

Rhys repeated it. Ava just stared at him. She nodded slowly, but still confused.

'Is there like a potion that can make us invisible?'

Y/n asked the smart Daemos. Rhys told her there is, but it's complicated to make one. The werewolf groaned in annoyance at how every way is difficult.

'This is bullshi_..'

Y/n said under y/p breath.

'Princess/Prince Y/n, what's bullshi_?'

The werewolf panicked inside, y/p told Noi to not say it. He asked why.

'Because it's not a great word to use. So, don't say it.'

'But you said it, Princess/Prince Y/n.'

Rhys told y/p. Y/n tried to tell them an excuse, fortunately they believed it. Now, back to the problem. Rhys explained how to make the invisibility potion, the ingredients, and where to find them. He also said that the ceremony (event thing-) is still far away. Y/n sighed in relief.

'Alright, I guess we can do this.. We'll come back here when we have troubles or when we already have the things needed.'

Y/n looked over to Ava, who was getting head pats from Pierce. The werewolf called out for y/p sister, telling her they needed to go. Ava followed Y/n and waved goodbye to the guys.

As soon as they left, Leif asked the others,

'Do you think they can do it?'

Asch heavily sighed and crossed his arms.

'Maybe. I just hope they'll be safe..'

=====

Ava and Y/n were searching for the first ingredient, cherries. Ava keeps getting pricked by bushes with thorns nearby.

'This place is terrible! How come you don't get pricked?'

'Because I'm not a blind bat, unlike you.'

Y/n jokingly said. Ava huffed and continued to search for cherries.

***

After few hours of gathering the, supposedly easy to find ingredient, they managed to get a lot. Next, they needed a chicken.

'Where in the world can we find a normal chicken in this place?'

Y/n asked to no one in particular. They keep finding tracks that looks like it came from a chicken, but it always leads them to a dead end. While walking around, Ava smelled something awful.

'What's that smell..?'

'Probably another dead cow or something.'

Y/n said, not even surprised. Ava looked to wherever the scent was coming from, and saw a chicken leg.

'Hey, N/n! Look over here!'

Ava called for her sibling. Y/n turned her head to where y/p sister was pointing, and saw the dead chicken foot, on the ground, being hidden in a bush. Y/n took a closer look and it was a chicken.

'Oh, wow. Guess our luck is with us today.'

The werewolf said as y/p grab it and put in the bag they found a while ago. Y/n decided to head to another direction. The last ingredient they need is a spider. Which will be a terrible experience for the two of them.

***

The two siblings were on top of a tree, scared of the giant spider which was about to climb the tree.

'WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!'

Ava asked her sibling, unfortunately, Y/n doesn't know what to do either. They already threw branches to the spider, but they angered it even more. The giant, ten eyes spider was coming closer as it climbs the tree, where the two of the siblings were stuck in.

'IT'S GETTING CLOSER!'

Ava screamed, Y/n quickly puts y/p hand on y/p sister's mouth, avoiding Ava's scream to attract other creatures nearby.

'Shshshsh! Don't scream, you might-'

Y/n gets cut off by the tree shaking. The two yelped and was about to fall down. Ava held the werewolf's hand, scared. Y/n took out y/p weapon and threw it into the spider's throat.

It screeched and red blood started to come out of it's mouth. The spider quickly got the sword out and tried to climb the tree, again. It failed and fell down on to the ground.

'Ava! Give me your spear!'

Y/n told y/p sister. Ava immediately gave it and Y/n threw the spear into the spider's head. It started to bleed out and stopped moving. Ava sighed in relief, praising her sibling. Y/n wrapped her arm around Ava, then y/p helped y/p sister to get down.

They took what they needed and left the place to meet up with the five Daemos, again..

~end~