chapter-11

"it's not like I am not used to this stupid words.... But why does it Hurst so much" she muttered between the soft sobs.

The night went like that. At morning Jungkook came out of his room his eyes searching that little chaotic figure he always see's at morning. He looked at sofi who was setting the dinning table. "Isn't she going to come out to eat?" He asked and sat on the table. "I called her sir she'll be here in few minutes" she said as he nodded.

Y/n came out with few suitcase's as jungkook's eyes widened. 'is she leaving?' he thought. "Miss y/n have a seat, sir was just asking about you and breakfast is ready too" she said with a small smile but was surprised when y/n didn't smiled back with the same energy she have every day.

"Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Sofi asked stepping towards her. "Yeah just a bit tired, don't mind me" she said with a assuring smile. Jungkook's eyes were fixed on her but he quickly looked away when she looked back.

She sat on the table but didn't say a word. Jungkook knew he was wrong. 'just say sorry... It can't be that hard' he said to himself as looked at her. "Are you leaving?" He asked as he face plamed himself mentally. 'how can you ask such a stupid question' he said to himself.

"Do you want me to leave" she said without even looking at him. 'ugh- jungkook you just push yourself in this trap' he said to himself. "I would never" he said looking at her.

"So you are not leaving right?" He asked as she looked at him. "I wasn't going to leave. It's just my mom is going back to India" she said as he nodded

"Ohh so is she going to come home or go directly to the airport?" He asked having his breakfast. "Yaa she said she will meet me at the airport as Mrs.jeons men are going to escort her luggage" she said having her breakfast too.

"Should I drop you there?" He asked "no I'll go on my own" she said without looking at him. He nodded and they both had their breakfast. They got out as jungkook said. "Should I drop you at hospital?" She looked at him and said "no it's fine" with a small smile.

"I mean I am going there, my friend is going to get discharge so I can drop you off" he said as she nodded. "Sure thank you" she said sitting in his car. He drove to the hospital.

They both walked in as y/n went to her office room and jungkook walked to yoongi's room.

"Hyung" jungkook said entering the room. As all the 6 men's turned around and he smiled to them. "Yaa you guys didn't have to come...." Yoongi said with a shy smile. "Shut up and accept you love it" hobi said as yoongi's smile grew wider.

"Let's go" namjoon said as they all nodded. A doctor entered the room as they all looked at her direction.
"Ohh hii nice to meet you again" Jin said as y/n smiled at him "nice to see you too" she said "you remember my handsome face right ?!!" Jin said with his confidence, "ofcourse" she said with a smile . "You guys have met before?" Yoongi asked confused.

"She is married to jungkook" jimin said looking at y/n with a smile. "Are you fu*king kidding me??!? You got married but didn't told me!!" Yoongi said as jungkook tilted his head confused. "But hyung I told you-" jungkook was cut off you yoongi. "I am talking to you y/n. You got married and didn't told you own brother!!" He said dramatically.

"Yaa don't be so dramatic.... You know what actually happened" she said as everyone was staring at eachother confused. "Is he your BrOTheR" Jin asked as yoongi and y/n both nodded.

"We are not biologically related but our bound is like brother and sister." Yoongi said as y/n smiled. "Yaa jungkookaaa take care of her, don't hurt her" he said seriously. "Hyung I thought I was your favourite little one" jungkook said rolling his eyes. "Ofcourse you both are important to me, but as far as I know she can't protect herself so please protect her for me" he said looking at Jungkook. "And you better not hurt or trouble her" he added.

"I signed the discharge papers, let's go" namjoon said and handed the papers to y/n. She nodded and took the papers. She said goodbye to everyone. "Take care you are still recovering" she said as yoongi nodded.

They all started to drive at their apartment. "This city is so small right, someone's sister can be someone's wife" Jin was talking to namjoon as jimin intrrupted him. "Shut up hyung we can hear you".

They all reached at the apartment. As yoongi hobi Jin jimin and namjoon were sharing one apartment which was really big enough for them. "So hyung should we celebrate as you came back home?" Jimin asked with a smirk. "heck yess!!" Yoongi said as everyone cheered.

"But guys we still have to go to work. Let's get off work early and come here to drink" Joon said as everyone nodded. "You guys go ahead I'll take care of hyung" jimin said as they all left.

The day went on as they all got off from work at the exact same time and all drove to their apartment.

"Cheers!!" Jin raised his glass of beer "cheers!!!" Everyone else exclaimed raising their glasses. They all drank as jungkook remembered he still have to go home. He was drunk so he called cab than driving home.

Jungkook reached home and somehow made it to front door. He rang the doorbell as y/n opened the door. She was shocked seeing jungkook dizy and drunk he was that he couldn't even stand properly. He was about to fall on ground when she held him and used her body for support so that he can stand. She walked him in as he was leaning on her but his weight was too much for her.

She closed the door behind her and somehow made it to his bedroom throwing him on the bed. "Gosh you are so heavy" she said moving her hand as it got numb due to his weight. "pig-" she muttered with a chuckle. She looked at him as her eyes soften. That cold rude personality of him was completely disappeared. He was looking like a adorable baby with muttering something to himself.

A small smile appeared on her face as she adored every small detail of his face. She shook off at the thoughts she was having. "He is wearing his suit, it will be uncomfortable to sleep like this. Should I help him to change it?" She asked herself and took a plain t-shirts fron the wardrobe.

She tried to make him sit so she can remove his coat. She removed his coat as he looked at her. "Y/n..." He muttered as she shook her head. "Yes" she said softly. Hearing her voice a giggle left his mouth. Y/n smiled adoring his cute smile. "YoU rMemBEr mE?" He asked cutely. "Ofcourse I do" she said with a light chuckle. "So yoU wiLL nOt LeAvE mE rIgHT" he asked trying hard to keep his eyes open and looking at her at the same time. "No..." She said removing his shirt. Her eyes were wide open as she saw his body. He was perfectly sculptured by the god himself. He looked like one of those Greek gods. She couldn't just resist his chocolatey abs and his biceps. But she shook her thoughts and managed to put his hoodie on him.

Before she could get up he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. Her eyes widened as she was caught off guard by his sudden actions. He pulled her to his chest as she could clearly hear his heartbeats. She was trying to get off from him but he held her tight a d close to him. After few tries she gave up and remained in the position they were. He started playing with her hairs and slowly patting on her head. But it was enough for giving her butterflies in her stomach. She smiled to herself closing her eyes. His one hand was around her waist and other was caressing her hairs gently. She drifted in deep sleep feeling his affection and warmth as the both fell asleep hold eachother in their arms.

Morning~
Jungkook could feel someone's head on his chest as he looked down y/n was hugging him. A smiled appeared on his face as he was adoring her cute little features. Even tho her saliva was dripping her from her mouth on his t-shirts he was not complaining about it. He stayed still trying not to wake her up as he removed the standard of hair from her face. He carefully got up and went to the bathroom. "I guess yesterday I drank too much" he said to himself and took a shower. When he came out he saw y/n just woke up sitting on the bed. Her hairs was messed up but still she was pretty in his eyes. His heart beats were increasing but his face was straight. He didn't say anything to her and went out of the room.

Y/n got up and went to take a bath. She came out as jungkook was already sitting on dinning table. She sat on her seat as sofi brought her the breakfast. They both had the breakfast as jungkook asked "did Mrs Smith arrived home?" As y/n looked up at him. "Hmm.... She messaged that the arrived today in the morning" y/n said as jungkook nodded. "Why did you drank so much?" She asked as he looked back at her. "Just boys night" he said looking away. She nodded as the both got off to work