The Woman Crying In The Alley

Eliza's POV

I wake up to the birds chirping. I frown because me and Alexander don't sleep together in bed anymore. He sleeps in his office nowadays. He needs a break... I try and try to persuade him to Take a Break. I get up from my bed and take off my silk slight pink night gown. I put on a baby blue little puff dress. I put on some pink lipstick and  and blush along with blue eyeshadow. I go to Alexander's office. I wonder... did he buy new cologne? Yes yes I am  trusting and kind... But that isn't stable for Alexander and I's trust. He had been acting weird lately like he doesn't love me anymore. I'll get over it... I fiddle with my ring Alexander gave me 24 years ago. I head on out and walk along the sidewalk to the coffee shop around the block. It's not that much of a walk. I notice a Woman sobbing in the alley.  

Maria's POV

James forced me to cook him some breakfast before I head out. He just wants the money that I work for. After that, he grabbed me once again at the wrist and yanked me out the door. I limped off of the porch and walked to the alley near my job and try to relax my body from pain. I quietly sobbed as people walked by and  no one noticed or helped. Until one pretty Woman noticed. God she was pretty. Baby blue dress and eye shadow her hair not too thin but thin, yet  gorgeous. She kneeled down and said," Are you ok, Maam?"  

I-  I'm fine. I try to get up but  I almost fell to my knees until that pretty Woman held me.

" Your not stable are you sure your fine?

I'm fine *weakly smiles* 

It doesn't seem like it.. Are those..? Bruises and cuts? Is someone doing this to you..? " she said in a soft but concerned voice

Oh no I just get hurt a lot I'm ok but um thank you nice meeting you but I have to go..

I lied. 

No no you can come to my place so I can get you washed up. Atleast, allow me, please? 

Fine..