The Reynolds Pamphlet

Eliza's POV

As I lay in the guest room at Fathers home I decide to go in Twitter. I see something about a Maria Reynolds and Alexander Hamilton. It says something about and affair? Let me see....

The charge against me is a  connection with one James Reynolds for purposes of improper speculation. My real  crime is an amorous connection with his wife. For a considerable time with his knowing consent. I had frequent meetings with her. Most of them at my own house. Mrs.Hamilton with our children being absent on a visit with her father. 

Elizabeth was broken. 

Eliza's POV

 *i sob**

I had been with Alexander for 24 years just for him to cheat on me... And no wonder why I spent cologne! He has been with John in his office the whole time  and it has been going on for 4 years!!An d then Maria Reynolds? Why?!

Alexander comes in the house with John Laurens.

Why, Alexander?

Why?

Alexander's POV

Me and John were making out in the Bar's bathroom after that we get back in the car on the way home while Eliza is still out. We hold hands and still holding while we walk into the house I see Eliza sitting on the couch crying  holding the letters from years ago and holding... 

The Reynolds Pamphlet.

Damnit!

Why? 

WHY??? 

she yelled

Eliza I can explain-

she through her ring at me. I'm listening!

*silence*

I look down but still have the feeling she is looking at me

John squeezed my hand 

I look up

And she slaps me

I'm done with you. get. out.

Eliza-  You can't just do that I own this house I pay for the bills and everything at least let me take care of the kids?

She huffs

fine...