My New Home?

Maria's POV

As we entered the home I turn back to Eliza..

I really don't deserve this Eliza... I started an affair with your ex-husband. 

Well atleast I'm not married to a cheating mut. So basically I should be thanking you. Thank you *giggles* -Eliza

I unpacked my bags and looked in the mirror. Was he really going to hurt me? Find me? Kill me?

A tear slowly slipped down my face thinking about how he abused me and called me names.

Eliza's POV

I should ask Maria if she wants lunch. Hey Mari- what's wrong? I hold her and run my fingers through her hair. 

It's cause is it really true?

Is what true?

That I'm fat, hideous?

Of course not!! Whatever he said to you isn't true!!  I love you. And your a special, independent woman. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise without them with a black eye. I'm crazy about you. I can't explain my love. Oh my God.  I really just said that. Eliza... I feel the same way, thank you. And they kiss and fall asleep in eachothers arms. 

the next morning

Maria's POV

Did we fall asleep in each others arms? Holyy. She's so cute when she sleeps. Then I see her slowly waking up. Oh hi- uhm... did we sleep together like- yes we did I giggle. And we kissed? Oh yeah about that- she kissed me again. And I knew we were meant to be for each other.

 months later

Eliza's POV

Maria! We're gonna be late to the game! 

I'm coming I just need to get my phone!

Ok I'm here

*kisses her but a peck on the lips* Let's go