Talk To Me Please...

Maria's POV

I take a deep breath and I walk in to see Eliza ripping letters. A lot of them. She looks at me with a " I don't  want you here" look. Eliza... I know your furious and I can explain..she gritted her teeth. Get out. James forced me to. I have proof ok Eliza? Just let me explain please. 

Eliza's POV

I'm beyond angry right now. I'm ripping the letters. Why would he do this? And he's still with John Laurens?? All he had to do was divorce me I don't know why he didn't if he was ashamed about his sexuality or something but cheat on me with Maria Reynolds? I thought me and her were best friends. As Angelica walked out I heard a slap and name calling.She walked in... Maria Slut Reynolds. Get out. I told her but she didn't listen. Eliza I know your furious and I can explain James forced me. I have proof ok Eliza? Just let me explain I'll give her a chance I guess. I'm all ears. So he is very abusive ok *shows me the bruises and scratches* I gasped in shock.. he forces me to get up all on his body and stuff. He grabbed me by the wrist and told me to go to Alexander while you were off with Angelica and your children to visit your father.

Maria's POV

Alright. She gave me a chance. I'm all  ears. So he is very abusive ok* shows the bruises and scratches* She gasped in shocked. He forces me to get up on all his body and stuff. He grabbed me by the wrist and told me to go to Alexander while you were off with Angelica and your children to visit your father. I din