Synopsis

MARRY ME
Trying to make adjustment and for once, the world would not seem monotonous and lifeless like she had deemed it to be.
Damilola has created a ridge between herself and the real world but she wishes to live alive and not just live. How does she learn to breathe with the barrier she set up and how different would things be if she was able to break through the barricade?.

She has been trying to forget everything thing that happened in the past, get a grip on herself and just look ahead and maybe, just maybe she would find the happiness she sought once again and achieve her potentials but is she really doing a good job in that aspect, is she really fighting for it or is it that her strength has grown meager and if that is so, then how so?

Adebowale Damilola crosses path with a fine frisky but ill tempered fellow, an adroit in his field and the CEO of Wills Prolific company. Turns out Ericson is a trail to the past she wanted to let go of. How worse could things get as he comes to the fore and what things could Damilola learn from this?, Could she help the frisky fellow hiding behind a mask?

It is going to be ironic if the one trying to get a balance or a tenacious grasp on the real life is the one tutoring another the way to go in measuring the balance between illusion and reality but does Damilola think she can be able to handle another situation when hers has not been dealt with?. How far does she go getting entangled in another's business, it doesn't seem like she is going to avoid a fall and thus the saying goes "sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand". But how good is the fall and how many times would one have to fall to be able to know where one stands?.

This is one book you will not want to miss reading, so hang on and let's flow with the tides and ripples of the waves as we deduce the answer to the questions and you are given the liberty as well to draw your own conclusions.

Thanks!!!.