Trio's living condition

Toby, Tim and Brian live together in a cabin. It has a bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen. It's considerably worn down and something always needs to be fixed. Insects are commonly found almost everywhere and the roof sometimes leaks. They refuse to fix the outside as the abandoned look gives them a slight advantage to not be robbed or murdered. 

They occasionally fix and replace household appliances when they have the time. Either Tim or Brian does most of the repairs because Toby is too stubborn and doesn't know how. He's learning but it's safer if one of the other two did it. Toby does fix holes in the cabin and replace rotten wood. 

The three don't have a lot of time to themselves. The time they aren't working is spent getting groceries and other basic needs. Long story short, their free time is stretched thin on good days and on bad days there's no time. If they don't have anything to do, they'll most likely take a nap to catch up on the sleep they've lost so much of.

They take turns sleeping on the bed. One person sleeps on an air mattress on the floor of the bedroom and another sleeps on the couch. If one of them gets sick or is injured they'll take the bed. 

Toby has to be monitored. Not because he's clumsy or can't care for himself but because he can't feel pain nor sense temperature. He can usually take care of himself but when he's got a bad wound or gets sick, Tim or Brian has to look after him. They've tried to ask someone else to care for him but that ended up with the person being attacked and leaving Toby with a broken rib and a bruise.