Chapter Thirteen: You Make Me So Hot

Chapter 14: You Make Me So Hot

My arms curved over her tiny frame, holding her in my arms as I awoke from my restless sleep. Where night terrors were the least of my worries. Especcially when nightmares came into play. Usually, I wouldn't be afraid of some shit that pops up in my sleep. But with Amia, its different. I can't just discard my dreams to the side. Even more so when Amia was involved. And I could tell it was her because her scent was always in my dreams. Both good and bad. And no one else in this fucked up world had a face so beautiful. Even without makeup. She didn't need it. Ever.

I barely rustled around under the sheets, fighting the natural urge to wake her in her calming sleep. We had spent another night together. Watching the dumbest TV on the face of planet Earth. I barely watched TV. I was too busy with other things.

Up until now, I was killing. Stealing. Blowing up shit from time-to-time. I was a rouge wolf and a lone criminal. Just walking around with no road. No direction. And no fucking path to follow. Nothing but me. No one to guide me. No one to teach me right from wrong. But not like I needed it. I was always alone. Until now. That was the first time I noticed that. When I was holding my girl in my buff arms. Pushing her against my chest. As if she was being confined and protected at the same exact time. She needed me as much as I needed her.

But, she needed my protection even more. I mean... who knows what would happen in the future? But, whatever it was, I needed to be beside her. I still didn't know why. But, I needed to be. No matter what the consequence. I could promise her that. If she finally got her hot little ass out of bed and finally awoke.

I pressed my hand to her cheek gently, caressing it. And sliding it back and forth across the surface of her cheek. Her skin was so soft. Too soft for her own good. It just made me want to feel all of her against me even more then I already did. The skin. The hot breath. The stickiness of the sweat. I wanted it all. And I just couldn't express how much I wanted it at that moment.

But, still. Amia was sound asleep. Her features calm and relaxed. And I was happy for that. Especcially since... we were alone. It finally had hit me.

The feeling of accomplishment. No more loneliness. And no more waiting. I didn't have to wait and wait for Amia to just ... show up in my life. For the time being... I had finally found a girl that got me, made me forget what I was, and let me in all in spite of everything I had done. And that was definetly enough for me. I hated admitting it. Even when I wad admitting it to myself.

I actually had feelings.

And I couldn't ignore them easily. Especcially since I was going to be living with this girl. This beautiful girl that I had known only for a short while and she had already changed me for the better. How long would it last? That was the real question in my mind. How long would she stay? Would I be able to protect her? Would my demons come back to bite me in the ass once again? I was praying to God himself that they wouldn't. I couldn't risk this. Amia means more to me then my own damn life. Its wasted and as far as I know... I found a reason just to stay alive and keep myself on this fucking messed up Earth.

I moved my hand away from Amia's waist as quietly as I could, cracking my wrist as I ran my hand quietly through my hair, letting out a sigh under my breath which was becoming very unsteady. Just being around her was getting my riled up. It was making my blood pump harder and it made my skin heat up as I ran my tough fingers along the surface of my arm. The hair was standing up as if the dog in me was being threatened by its own touch. I turned my head back to Amia. She was looking right back up at me. Her olive skin glowing against the light of the dawn that shined through the foggy windows and onto her bed. The covers and my arms covering the rest of her that was hiding from me. Noticing my eyes on her, she smiled as she bit lightly on her lower lip. I smiled even bigger back at her, running my hand in her tossed curls.