Chapter One: Hold On To Sixteen

*Flashback*

4 Years Ago - June 20th 2010

I wondered into the door, the lights flickered and the music was bumping the building. Up to this point, only God knows how many clubs I have sneaked into. My head was burning, and my eyes were going black. My vision anyway. I was almost to drunk to do anything. I reeled my head, looking for the next victim of mine. I mean.... Nevermind. I still mean victim. I kill for fun. I kill for the rush of it and the thrill of it.

I looked towards the bar, tossing my empty beer can onto the floor and using it as a trash can.

"Whatever." I slurred under my shakey breath as if someone could hear me. I smirked at the blonde seductively that seemed to be staring back. I bit the scar on my bottom lip in response, and began swaggering over to the blonde, sitting all alone. Her makeup was fading and her lipgloss made her lips shine. She looked delicious. She looked good enough to eat.

"Hi..." I grinned, running a hand through my bowl cut. I shook it quickly, stepping close to girl, breathing against her cheek. She giggled, a bit tipsy. Enough. Just enough.

She got up from her chair, stepping into my arms. The wolf in me made things easy. Without a word, I could have a girl in my arms, without any refusal.

...

A second later, we were alone. We had found a discrete, cloaked spot from all the drunks and dancers. We could be alone. And before I could speak, I was allover her and she was allover me. Our tongues were tied. The occasional giggle slipped from her and a chuckle from me. I could feel myself giving in, but her even more.

"I love you..." She joked, the strap of her dress slipping down off, revealing her creamy white shoulder. I smiled, running my hand across her neck and my lips across her naked shoulder. I grinned at what I thought would happen next.

"Love you to." I flatly whispered, the nails in my fingers getting sharper. The beast inside was appearing. I ran my finger across her neck, leaving a scratch. She looked up, confused.

"What are you-" I pushed her up against the wall, holding her down with my free hand. She closed her eyes in fear, shaking under my arms, too drunk to refuse. Too turned on to fight.

I licked my finger of the little blood that was dripping from her hot neck. I leaned back then lunged forward, slashing her neck with my hand. She quickly dropped to the floor. Dead.

"Sweet dreams." I waved, kicking her corpse out of the way. I left the door, pushing past all the other people who kept looking at me like I had something to hide. I had my eyes wolfed-out. I really was a monster then. My eyes glowed against the moonlight that escaped from the windows.

"Hey. You!" I reeled my head once more. A man with no hair and a gun spoke into his walkie. He was big and bulky.

"Found him." He screamed into his shoulder, running against the people. I waved back, feeling my nails slip back into my fingers. He grabbed my shirt, kicking me to the ground. And the last thing I saw were the flashing lights on a police car.' Been here before' I thought to myself... As my lucid vision transitioned into blackness.