Chapter Three: Want It Bad

Chapter 3: Wild One

As I wiped the dried blood from my filthy lips, I smiled at my fresh kill. A cute blonde I picked up on the way back home. She somehow reminded me of her. The beautiful girl who seemed to be the only one. The only one who was able to resist. She was able to resist me.

As I dragged Julie by the collar of her leather jacket, And under the crooked floorboards, I began to feel my heart sink deeply into my chest. I suddenly felt broken. Something I haven't felt since my brother, Alex, dissapeared. One of the only things I had was taken away. So of course, I was going to be lost. And ya. I got what I deserved. I guess. So what? I kill people. Its what I need to do. The beast needs to kill to survive.

I kill because I'm misunderstood. I kill because I'm mistreated. And in the end, I always get what I want.

I pulled the sleeves of my jacket over my arms and let a small smirk form on my lips. I zipped the jacket, pushing the hood over my head. I brushed away the little blood that still rested on my lip, licking it clean. Pretty good. I smiled at myself and unlocked the creaky front door of the dusty apartment. I looked over my shoulder, the place was a mess. I shrugged my shoulders. Maybe I liked it that way.

I stumbled down the street, trying my best to fight off the hunger that was up in flames, burning deep in my chest. I bit my lip at the scent of blood. Crap. Though I could rip her to pieces in a second, I had to ignore it. For some reason I had to fight the hunger. And that was gonna be a challenge. But who doesn't like a challenge?

As I reeled my head around, my mind wondered. I was thinking of her. The girl. For some reason I didn't want to leave this one alone. Usually, I'd get her later. But I wanted that one. And I wanted her now. This one was a lot differnet from the rest. She was hard to get.

And that just made me want her more.

There was so many things that I wanted from this one.

I actually... wanted to know her.

Talk to her.

If there was such a thing as "Just talk" with me.

Then why not?

I looked toward the shops. The empty and graffiti covered shops on the low end of town. The place with my kind of people. I turned towards the liquor store, spotting something. Not just something. My eyes bulged from my head as I licked my lips. I was hungery. And I wanted it. I wanted her. Now.

And like I said before.

Who doesn't like a challenge?