5 years after

Hinata/ emma's pov
I was on a call with the tpn crew planing a hangout.  
"we can hangout near the woods at my school!" Ray he goes by kuroo now said cuz it's been a mouth sunes we hung out just the crew
"Sure maybe hunt???" Norman or now bokuto said said me and him act bumd but are really smart. So after we planed on hangout i am trans by the way.

Bokuto pov
I was really happy that the crew and i are hangout today.my wings are folded up in my hoodie so it won't be nosted My love(aakash) was on next to me he does not know i have wings.
"Kash!!! i am going to hangout will old friends from when i was little like baby baby to 11" i said in my energetic voice.
"When did you get in contact again????" He asked.
"We stayed in contacted but only call and texted." I said with a big smile.
"Just be home before midnight." He said looking happy i was going to see them.
Even tho i like staying out i say ok cuz i love him and he does not know what happened to me....he mite never know(YOU WISHHHH BO sorry carry on) i got up and told him i was going to change and want to the bathroom.
Kuroo pov
I was really excited abd tokd ken ken i was going out with old friends
"Can i come i want to see how they were and see how they met you! (we stand nontoxic kurken)
"Sorry kitten but no it's only for me and them seeing he barly hang now." I said he looked a lil disposed but said ok.
I stared to get ready and leave.

Oikawa pov
I got ready and yelled to iwa i was going out.
"IWA I AM GOING OUT" i was puting a hoodie on as he walked over.
"Nha stay" he said wanting cuddles.(we stand nontoxic iwaoi)
"Sorry iwa but i this is prodly the only time i can see them one on one" i said to a iwa.
Hinata pov( again)
I was geting ready as kags put his arms around my waist.
"Where you of to sho" he said cutely with a peck on my cheek.
"To old friends i have not seen in a while one on one" i said to his cute face.
"Ok come back soon." He said kissing me as i kissed back and off i want.

Hope you like the firsted chapter summef is staring so i will be able to post.😘🥰😍BYE