The hangout

Second person pomit of view

Hinata just took the train and got to kuroo school as the bell just rang. Hinata was going to the forested behind the school and waited.

Bokuto pov
I just flew over the clouds landing next to hinata and oikawa waiting for the emo to come out.

Oikawa pov
I ran over to hinata who was standing there waiting gor everyone else bokuto came a few mins after i did and landing hideing his wings so he can wait for ra-kuroo.

?? Pov
Ok as i was runing his my bf next to me going to kuroo's school exited oh and it's me don and my bf Net and he was excited to see them.

Net pov
I was runing over to bokuto, oikawa and hinata. I was excited so i ran and jumped and huged them.

Third person
Hinata oikawa bokuto hugged back
"We missed you guys!" They said all together.
"Same where emo??" Don asked seeing he was not here yet.
"Saying bye to kenma" bokuto said.
After kuroo got there and they where in the woods.
Hinata was in the trees swinging as bokuto was shooting aroes in the trees at a target.
Oikawa was talking with anna and glida as them and ray got wood for a fire to cook.

Don pov
I was against a tree with net on my lap talking about random stuff.
"Anyone hear that?" I say seeing i hear big foot steps as i look i wanted to run seeing i saw a big demon....

To be continued....

Hope you all liked it i am just geting into it so it will get really good 😊🥰 BYE