1

My day started off pretty chill, I woke up for school then came home and I just finished my homework so now I'm just listening to music.

"Sanaaa!! Come down here please" my dad called for me

"Yeah dad ?" I asked he was sitting with my mom and some of his body guards.

"So you know how I've been saying that you need a new body guard?"

"Yeah"

"Well I think I found the perfect one, she's a 21 year old Japanese girl who is a professional in mostly everything especially fighting and she's related to Han so I think she would be perfect for you.

Han is my fathers most reliable body guard he's been serving my dad for 10 years now. They're pretty much best friends.

"Okay yeah she sounds like a badass, when do I meet her?" This girl sounds like such a cool girl to be around I can't wait to meet her.

"In about a week or two"

"Really? I cant meet her sooner??"

"What's the rush sana?" My dad asked me with a raised eye brow

"Well i don't know she just seems so cool I want to meet her already"

"Soon sana be patient" he gave me a soft smile

"Okayyyyy" I said going back up to my room

_______

"Can you send momo up to my office please" Han told his assistant

"Of course sir"

"Thank you"

.........

"Hey you called for me?" I said peaking my head into my uncles office

"Yes, take a seat"

"So whats up"

"Well I know you've been wanting to make some money so I got a very very VERY Important job for you" damn how important is this job I thought.

"Is it that serious ?"

"This is very serious hirai" he said with a serious look and he only calls me by my last name when something is serious so this must be very serious.

"Okay your scaring me now" I said giving him my full attention.

"No need to be scared, my buddy is looking for a new bodyguard to watch over his daughter and I told him you would be the perfect fit"

"So all I have to do is take care of some little girl ?" I asked

"No momo she's not some little girl, she's Mr. Minatozaki's daughter" I don't know much about that family but I do know that man is one of the biggest drug lords in Seoul.

"And you picked me ?" I asked in disbelief

"Well yeah momo your only 21 and you can do so much, your good at everything you do" he smiled. See this is why I love my uncle cause he hypes me up.

"You really think I can do this ?" I'm kinda scared taking a big responsibility like that

"I know you can momo, now you need to learn about sana so you know what your up against" he said sliding me a folder I opened it