7

SANAS POV

I woke up with the worst head ache I shouldn't have drank that much that was so stupid. I walked to the kitchen to get some water and I see Momo through the window walking into the basement. I cant help but notice how beautiful she looks, it's so early and she looks this good. Damn.

I get ready for school, I'm so glad I'm almost done with high school, I hate it so much.

Only 2 more weeks till I graduate.

I see Momo walking back and she looks so fine.

I got scared and ran up to my room, I'll see her right now anyway because she takes me and picks me up from school

I hear a knock at my door, and I know it's her because of the way she knocked.

"Coming" I say quickly fixing my hair and spraying her favorite perfume all over me.

I open the door and I'm met with her beautiful eyes that I never get tired of.

She smiles

"Ready?" She asked leaning on my door frame

I was still mad at her from yesterday but I have no right to be.

"Yeah" I say walking away from her and going down the stairs.

I get my bag and wait for her by her car.

I just get in her car and sit in the passengers seat, she comes out seconds after.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" She says turning on her car

"I don't know" I said looking out the window, I didn't really wanna talk to her, all I can remember is her making out with that girl and that's all I see when I look at her.

She didn't ask anything else she just drives me to school.

We got to my school and I saw nayeon and Mina waiting for me.

"Have a good day" she said

"Thanks" I said getting out the car and leaving

"Hey babe how are you feeling?" Nayeon says feeling my forehead and rubbing my back

"I'm fine" I say giving her a soft smile

"How'd you sleep" Mina asked as we walked into the school

"Fine" I said