4

2 days till Sana's birthday

Momo's POV

It was hot, sweat was dripping down from my forehead. I felt like I could pass out any minute.

"Soo are you assholes gonna speak or what ?!" The man said. I refer to him as 'The Man' because I never knew his name. He was another drug lord in Korea. He wanted to know the route of the drugs that Mr. Minatozaki had ordered so that 'The Man' could steal them.

Me and another guard were tied up. I saw a guy point a gun to the guy next to me, he shot him in the head and the guy flew back.

"Your next beautiful....unless you start talking" 'The Man' said caressing my cheek.

"Why are you doing this??" I said looking up at 'The Man' trying to see if I recognize his face.

"I want to take down the Minatozaki family" he said with an evil smile.

I immediately thought of Sana.....

"What do you mean?!?" I said getting frustrated

"I'm gonna kill Mr. Minatozaki if it's the last thing I do" he said

I stayed quiet because what else am I supposed to say to that, I was in shock.

"So pretty lady you gonna talk or what?" He said pointing a gun to my head.

Is this really how it's going to end, I couldn't even say bye to Sana. I don't know why I'm thinking about that right now when I'm about to die I don't kno-

*BANG BANG*

I closed my eyes and opened them and saw that every guy in the room was dead on the floor. The room was now red with everyone's blood. I was in shock looking around trying to see where those shots came from. I hear foot steps and look at the door way and see my uncle and a bunch of men behind him.

I let out a breath of relief

"Momo are you okay, are you hurt?!??" He said coming up to me and untying me, he gave me a big hug once he untied me.

"I'm fine.....I'm fine" I said finally being able to breath

"Let's get you home" he said.

I had no idea where we were but, I later found out that we were in Mexico. I cant remember the last thing that happened, I didn't even know what time it was.

I had later found out that I got kidnapped a week ago. I thought I had missed Sana's birthday......mmmhh Sana..... I thought as I smiled to myself. I wonder what she's doing.....

__________________

Sana's Pov

It had already been a week since Momo has been kidnapped, I can't sleep or eat not knowing where she is and if she's even okay.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I say looking at my door to see who's coming in.

"Hey babe how are you feeling?" Nayeon comes into my room with soft caring eyes.

"I wanna see her so bad nayeon" I said crying into my knees.

Nayeon immediately came to my bed and hugged me.

"I know Sana, I know" she said rubbing my back

"I just miss seeing her so much, I know it's only been a week and I've only known her for three months but it feels like I've known her for ages.....she's just so perfect." I said

"Wow you really like her huh ?" Nayeon said pulling back to see my face

"I've never felt this way about someone before" I said