6

SANAS POV

Excuse my language but fuck the bitch that was with Momo, I want to kill this girl for even looking at Momo........I wonder who she is?

_____________

NEXT DAY

SANAS POV

I woke up and the first thing I thought of was Momo and not waking up next to her, we've been sleeping together almost everyday, pretty much, and it felt even worse since I was mad at her.

"Sana! Come into my office" my dad called as I walked down stairs.

I walked in and Momo was sitting down in a nice outfit that was cropped and her abs were popping out perfectly, her body was so toned. She was dressed like a normal 21 year old girl, no suit or nothing, I mean she was wearing a blazer.

"So Momo needs a new suite for a big upcoming event we are going to attend and I need you to pick it out for her so I'm sending the two of you to the mall" my father said, I looked at Momo and saw her smiling, and she looked at me and just stared ...

"So Momo needs a new suite for a big upcoming event we are going to attend and I need you to pick it out for her so I'm sending the two of you to the mall" my father said, I looked at Momo and saw her smiling, and she looked at me and just stared at me.

"Cant someone else go with her?" I asked and I can tell that she got hurt cause she looked away and looked down

"Sana no, she's YOUR body guard, just pick out a suite you want her to wear, your dress is gonna be white and red so I don't know if you want to match, but just go pick something." He said rubbing his forehead with annoyance.

"Ok ok fine" I said turning to look at Momo and she gave a smile of victory, she may have won this time but I'm still mad at her

"Shall we go?" She said offering me her arm but I just rolled my eyes and walked away she trailed behind me like a puppy. I walked up the stairs to my room to get my things, I was about to close my room door and when forced it open.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she pushed my into my room and closed the door behind her.

"I wanna talk Sana" she said leaning back on my door.