Chap.2

I walked to a warehouse. A space I get to be myself. One thing I didn't know was that, the 2 boys from earlier was following me, 'Tch, oh well girl gotta do whata girl gotta do ' You was a dance choreographer and teaching music artists dances for there concerts/music videos. The next dance you had to do was Heaven Sent by Eric Bellinger. You played the music, turned the LED lights on and started feeling it as you started dancing and making up moves.

Midoriya POV

'This was the girl that gave me her number and to be honest she do look beautiful. I wonder if I can become friends with her, maybe even more, no that probably won't happen, I'm probably not her type anyway. I can't take my eyes off of her' I took out my notebook and wrote down her name and some quirks I think she would have.

Bakugo POV

'And this was the girl who saved me and appeared out of nowhere. Wait I seen here somewhere else, eh... oh well. All she is, is a extra, nothing more. But why can't I stop looking at her. '

Back to your POV

You used telepathy and talked to Bakugou and Midoriya. ' Why are you guys here? and why did you follow me?' I stopped dancing, turned around and looked at them with a blank face. They came out and stood there embarrassed. " Answer my question" I read there minds. Midoriya- ' She's interesting, I wanna get to know her more' Bakugo- 'She's interesting, I wanna fight her'

I chuckled a bit. " So both of you want to know me better huh, and Bakugou you want to fight me huh?" They both looked at you shocked. Midoriya immediately writing stuff down." Wait how do you know my name?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow. " You guys don't pay attention to your surroundings, I'm in the same class as you-" " She sits in the back near the window. Oh my bad Y/n" You looked at both of them  and grabbed a remote turning the old warehouse to a big training facility.

" Alr Bakugou, you ready"  you smirked. He was smirking to. He sent explosions my way, I activated my quirk and his explosions didn't affect me. " Was... that it?" I looked side to side waiting for him to do something. He just stood there blank and trying to figure out what I did. " HEY EXTRA WHAT DID YOU DO, HOW DID MY EXPLOSIONS NOT AFFECT YOU"

I disabled my quirk and walk towards him " To be honest, I don't know which quirk did that but all I know I got different quirks but only use a few. Midoriya if you want to know what my quirk is then you gon have to wait" " Wait? What do you mean wait? Do you not know your quirk or -" " Oh don't get me wrong, I know what my quirk is but for your safety and his I can't say. So you is gonna have to wait buddy"

I walked to a chair and sat down and checked the time 'fuck it's 5:00 pm. " Yo I gotta go, which means you guys have to go to if u want to come back then meet me here at 4:00pm. " I left and turn the place back to a old warehouse and left running back to the apartment. I slammed the door and see my mom and dad arguing, my sister is on the floor all bruised up and crying. I stopped time grabbed my sister and started crying, I stopped using my quirk. I ran back to my room and healed my sister and saw she almost had a brain bleed.

She looked at me and started grabbing my hair and started laughing. I laughed through my tears. ' I can't deal with this anymore, I gotta give her a safe place'. I checked her diaper and it was dry. I put her on my bed and went to her room. It was a mess. I grabbed her diaper bag and put all of her things in there. I went back to my room and packed my stuff and stopped time to teleport to the warehouse. I walked upstairs and there were 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms that I didn't even see. I cleaned it up and it looked good as new I put her stuff in the same room as me.

I teleported back to the apartment and got my sister and took everything that I payed for which was the bed, my desk, my dresser, the playpin, my sister bed, her toys and that's it. I teleported back and left a note in the apartment. My sister was looking around and pointed behind me. I looked behind me and saw Bakugou. " What do you want Bakugou?" I looked at him blankly. ' He looked like he wanted to ask what I was doing but he didn't. " I left my jacket in here, have you seen it. "

" It's over there hanged up in the corner, anything else?" " No " He left and closed the door behind him. I made a list of what was needed in here and put it in my pocket. I saw the playpen and saw my sister still sleep in my arms. I put her in her bed and put a blanket on her. 'Now I gotta find a daycare, that's right my godmother have one, it's gonna be expensive but I'll do it for her, she is my world after all'

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 10 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒~

"I'm back and I'm better, I want you bad as ever, baby don't let me just let up, I wanna give you better- ok ok time to wake up" You turned and see your sister up and jumping in her bed. " Mama", "I'm not your mom, im your sister". She signaled you to pick her up. You smiled and picked her up and went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth and she grabbed her toothbrush and she put her on toothpaste on there for once. You smiled and finished brushing your teeth, she dropped her toothbrush but you caught it in time. "Tank you" she laughed while scrunching her nose. " Your welcome "

You took a shower and did your skincare routine and your sister took a bath. You both put on clothes. Once you put on the UA school uniform, your ass was making the skirt small. So you put on some green sweats and got Jazmin(which is your sister name, sry I didn't say earlier) little backpack. You grabbed your backpack, phone, wallet and keys. You both walked out of the rooms going to the front door. Jazmin was walking so you didn't have to carry her. You both got into your car and you started the car and drove off to your godmother's house that was 30 minutes away.

You dropped off your sister and drove to UA. You parked your car in the parking lot and walked inside the school. You tried to find Class 1-A and bumped into Midoriya. 'He gotten taller ,way stronger too, finally he got One For All'. " Sorry Midoriya, I didn't see you there" " Oh no it's fine, what class are you in I'm in Class 1A" " Oh me to" We turned to the side and we was infront of the classroom door. "Hey Deku" Ochaco came and waved at him but ignored me, I didn't care if she talked to me or not, I already new what type of person she is, Toxic.

" Hey Ochaco, how come you didn't say hi to y/n" " It's fine Midoriya" I read her mind ' Ew why is this nigger even here, she should be somewhere else picking cotton and getting beat' I laughed a lil and walked inside the classroom ' I can't wait to beat her ass' I found a seat and sat next to a person with red and white hair. ' Ngl he cute'

I just sat there, waiting for class to start. I felt multiple people staring at me, I ignored it. Class started. I activated my shinigami (iykyk) quirk. ' Oh so his name Shota Aizawa, hm nice name, life span is long too' I deactivated my quirk.

" Hello I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher.". You looked at him with a blank face. "Right let's get into it. Put these on and get outside." All of you stood up and went to go get changed in the locker room. Once you all got changed you went outside and stood in the back.

Bakugou went and threw the ball. " All of you need to know your maximum capabilities? Its the most rational way to figuring out to be a pro hero." He showed us the meters that Bakugou had. ' 705.2 meters, not bad, but he need to work harder'. " Y/n come up and throw the ball" You looked at him with a blank face and walked up to the circle and he tossed you the ball. You activated your quirk and just using .5% of your quirk, your score was infinity. He showed the rest of the class how many meters you threw and they all gasped at the same time except for Ochaco.

You had a blank expression on your face. As the test went on your realized Izuku was getting used to his quirk and he kept hurting himself. Yes you knew he just now had gotten a quirk. You get to see the future, present and past as part of your quirk. It was the end of the test and all of you passed but Midoriya was the last person. "You looked at Midoriya and looked at Mr.Aizawa.

You read Mr.Aizawa mind. As soon as you activated your quirk, he activated his and looked you.    ' Oopsies '. The other students stopped and stared at you two. You both deactivated your quirk. You already knew he was joking. You turned around and saw All Might. He didn't noticed.

You walked over there and he noticed you were coming, he started panicking. " Hey Toshinori, long time no see" His eyes widened. "Y/n?" "In the flesh" You smirked. You and All might new each other since you were a few months old. Him and your mother was close but an incident happened and caused your mother death, that's what you been told by him at the age of two.

He tried an give you a hug but you flinched and stepped back. "Don't touch me." He looked at you confused and was about to ask you a question but you had already walked away. You went to go get changed. Once you were done you grabbed your stuff and left with 2 hours to spare. You walked to your car and drove home. You didn't want to waste your time on talking to people you barely know.