Chap.5

You noticed all the other students were warped somewhere else in the USJ. Since you gave 1 of the most important quirks to the other students, you had to make sure not to get touched, but a nomu was right behind you. You lost a grip to Tenko neck and the nomu had you and Aizawa you both was fighting it off. You touched Aizawa and gave him a quirk that would help him not get injured but for you, the nomu grabbed your head and slammed your head on the ground.

Since the nomu had super regeneration and you can give and revive quirks at any time. Your nose and head was bleeding. Once you touch the nomu you swung yourself to be on top of the nomu and your right eyes was glowing gold on your right and your left eye was showing silver. Your hair became hella long all the way down to the ground. You activated your quirk taking the nomu's quirks. Once you got down you out your finger tips together,making you float, the students and teacher including Thirteen. You made sure they were safe and put them on the stairs. All Might came in but stopped and stared at you.

Then you grabbed Kurogiri, Tenko and the Nomu and put them in a box that was big enough for them, but they couldn't use their quirks. This took a lot of energy out of you, that's why you never liked taking people quirks. Once the pro heros came, your quirk deactivated making you fall from 150 ft in the air, you were unconscious. Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki, got up and ran using their quirks to catch you. Todoroki catched you, Midoriya and Bakugou just looked at how bruised up you were.

Time Skip a day~

You woke up seeing Jazmin on you, sleep and Todoroki and Midoriya was sleep in the chairs. Bakugou was the only one up. You looked around and noticed you was in the hospital. You picked up Jazmin and tried to sit up but your left side was bleeding and you don't even remember or even noticed it was bleeding.

Bakugou saw that you was awake and his eyes widened and got up and walked to you. " Hey, are you ok" You could tell he was crying. " Yea I'm fine, one more thing, do you know how this happened" You showed him the bandages on your left side. "Yea, after Icy Hot catched you, the box that you trapped those villains in, broke the box somehow making the glass shoot out stabbing you."

You understood and looked at Jazmin and you were confused. " Um, wait a damn minute, where did this rascal come in, who picked her up, I was suppose to pay my godm-" you started panicking. "Relax y/n, me, Icy Hot and Deku picked her up" Bakugou was calm you could tell. " Ok thank you" You kissed his forehead, showing that your grateful and gave him some wisdom. He smiled and hold your hand. The others woke up and ran to you with.
Midoriya and Todoroki looked worried.

You can tell they was about to cry but you finally was able to sit up with Jazmin in your arms. You kissed their foreheads and smiled. Midoriya blushed hella hard and Todoroki blushed a little. Jazmin woke up and she looked at you and stared giggling. It made you smile even more. The boys sat next to your hospital bed. " Sing" Jazmin looked at you and smiled, you got a lil nervous because the boys were here. " Sing" she frowned at me. " You betta fix yo face lil girl" Your raised your eyebrow and she smiled.

She grabbed your phone with her small hands and unlocked your phone. She showed you the song that you both liked. Since she's a fast learner and you can tell her quirk was about to come before she turned 5, which was exciting for you. Your nose started twitching showing that you were nervous. She new the lyrics to. 'Oh lord help me'. She played Don't by Bryson Tiller. ' This lil girl'. She got down as the song played and started dancing and singing. You started singing as well.

" Don't, Don't play with her don't be dishonest, Still not understanding it's logic, Hey I'm back and I'm better, I want you bad as ever, Don't let just let up,I wanna give you better-" "AHHHHH" Jazmin looked at you and kept dancing she bent down and started moving her butt looking she was tryna twerk. Midoriya picked her up and sat back down. " Don't do that, ok?" She frowned and played with his hair. You chuckled a bit and saw the boys looking at her and at you. 3 minutes passed and it was about to go to a different playlist that you kept to yourself. The Take by Tory Lanez and Chris Brown was about to play but you hurried up and grabbed your phone and stop the music.