Chap.13

Note from Author-Chan:This is gonna be kind of a short chapter. 

A few days passed and you interned with Grand Torino. You and Midoriya drove there. 'Why is there traffic early this morning?' "Y/n are we there yet?" Midoriya groaned and placed his head on your shoulder. " No not yet Izu" 10 minutes later you and Midoriya arrived at an old looking apartment.

"Wake up" You put your hand on his thigh and shook him on his thigh. He blushed a little. You smiled and he woke up. "Yes puppy" "Get up were here" He got out of the car and got the bags from the back seat. You both walked up the stairs and you knocked and a old man came out. "Yesss-" He stopped and stared at you and almost yelled. " Hey old man if you yell they gon be thinking that we try to hurt you" He whispered" This better?" " Yea way better" " Is this suppose to be Midoriya?" You looked over to see Midoriya smiling hard. You walked past Torino and pat him on the shoulder." You gon deal with that while I stretch in here." After 8 hours of Midoriya jumping around the house you was in the backyard trying to improve one of the quirks your dad recently had gotten. You and your dad are sometimes in sync.

Whenever he steals a quirk, that quirk is shared with you but you have 50% of the quirk while he has 50% since you guys are far away from each other. But when you two are close he gets majority of the quirks but there is a quirk he can't get which was your mothers. With that quirk, you need to be very careful or else it will destroy 65% of the moon.

You stayed outside all night until Torino said he was going somewhere with Izu. You tooken a shower and did everything you needed to do and head out wearing whatever was comfortable with you and if you use your quirk. You both was on a train. You had gotten a headache and the train was under attack. You had a mini vision with Iida and your brother. " I TOLD HIM NOT TO- UGHHH" You told Deku to come with you and he did while Grand Torino was fighting off a nomu.

A few minutes later you sent a message to whoever you last talked to which was Shoto. You and Deku arrived and you saw your brother, Stain. He looked at you and smiled, "Y/n, long time no see eh, how is dad" "Why do you always gotta bring dad whenever we meet? Iida, ima deal with you later" Stain came up to you and you turned invisible. He was fighting Deku and and stole stain swords but he had a pocket knife and cut Midoriya on his leg. You deactiveted your quirk.

You healed Midoriya quickly but felt a pain in your stomach. Stain stabbed you in the middle of you stomach and you fell. Dragging yourself and blood is leaving a trail. You activated a quirk that had some terrible fears of Stain and you put them in his head. Shoto soon came and saw Stain hallucinating. Soon after your body started glowing. You passed out and Shoto was rushing towards you. You put a lock on yourself that if anyone comes with 1ft within your touch would be electrocuted a little bit. It was a warning saying that you loss more than 60% of blood. The only people that can touch you is All Might and your mom. The police came and after that everything was blurry.

1 week later

You woke up in a hospital bed with Jazmin next to you. You looked around and saw no one but balloons and get well cards. Your phone was charging on the table next to you. You looked and saw something weird but something felt off. You closed your eyes and activated your quirk and saw that you were actually brainwashed into thinking you were in the hospital bed. You were actually in an old room that was way too familiar. 'No way, you lying right now' You tried to get up but you were still bleeding and a door open. You was in shock but mainly fear. You started yelling but he interrupted you saying" No one can hear you y/n,but welcome back home" You looked up and you saw the 1 person you most hated. Your dad.

Author Chan- Heyhey i know i keep saying im gonna upload later on the week or the next day but i be busy so expect about another 2 chapters or three this month or in May. They wont be short one's either.  Also imma need some ideas on which fanfiction to start becasue I be writing about 3 books that already got some chapters and they in my drafts but Im not gonna publish them yet until maybe June so there would be a good amount of them. Alright have a good day c ya