Chap.6

Time Skip 2 days at 7:30am

"Stay back Deku" Bakugou warned Izuku while getting warped to somewhere else. You woke up scared as hell not knowing if it was a vision, or it was just a dream that won't come true. You looked over and saw Bakugou sleeping, you look to the other side and saw Todoroki spooning with Midoriya. You got out of bed tryna figure out what the hell that was.

You opened your door and went to go check on Jazmin. You didn't see her there in her room and started to panick a little bit. You went downstairs and saw this lil girl in the living room, watching Pink Fong, jumping around and eating the chocolate cake you had in the fridgerator. At a distance, you looked in the kitchen and saw the fridgerator wide open.

She singing the songs at the top of her lungs and screaming. You pulled out yo phone and started recording. "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS YOU DOING JAZMIN" She got so scarred she got up and she started running to the stairs wit a saggy ass diaper, taking her time going up the stairs, running to her room, and getting in bed acting like she sleep the whole time.

You have gotten all of that on camera and you couldn't do anything but laugh. You stopped recording and picked her up, and went to go run her a bath. You took off her clothes and put her in a lukewarm bath. You sat on the floor and just looked at her. She looked at you and looked down at the water. "Sorry n/n" " Mhm it's ok don't do it again ok?" " OTAY" She smiled and it made you smile. "whaths wrong n/n" "It's nothing Jazmin" "otay" You washed her and took her out the tub and dried her off and put her clothes on and she brushed her teeth and washed her face again.

You had to change her sheets, cuz she got chocolate on em. You changed  them and put her in bed and she went to sleep less than a minute. You went downstairs and cleaned up the mess she made. You couldn't sleep at all and it was currently 5:00am. You looked at the scars and looked on the left side and just healed your own self.

Once you did that, memories from your childhood came back. Memories that you wished never existed. When you were younger you would be used for your body a lot by older men that payed your dad over $100,000 yen (close to $1,000). You would get beaten and be dehumanized. You would also be used for experiments. You never had a room, when it was time to go to sleep he would lick you inside a room and it would be pitched black, no windows but one door. The thing that stuck to you" YOU WOULD NEVER BE ANYTHING, YOUR USELESS, YOUR LIFE  HAVE NO MEANING, BEING A BLACK BITCH A NEGRO MAKES YOU USELESS IN SOCIETY, YOU WOULD BE NOTHING AND NEVER WILL BE NOTHING" That's the last thing you heard from your dad and at that time you was told your mother died.

Your pride was lost and hope was gone, you wished you was never born and you were only born because the use of your quirk. You went to the guest bathroom and started crying, but it was silent. When your dad said that it stuck with you, your mindset was fucked up. Then you heard a knock. You cleaned your voice and wiped your tears. " Yo" " It's Midoriya, are you ok" " Yea I'm fine, nothing's wrong" " Alr I'ma go back to bed, you coming?" " Yea just give me a minute"

He wasn't near the door anymore. You opened the door and went back to your room and instead of going to sleep you got dressed for school and sat in the chair that was in your room and just watched tv.

Time Skip a few hours later at 7:30am~

You got out with your iced coffee that had 3 shots in them. The boys got out to and followed you. Todoroki put his hands around your waist and Bakugou was holding your hand and Midoriya hand. You all started walking to class and was getting stares. Ochaco came up to Midoriya "Nope bitch turn yo ass back around" You was tired as hell waiting for the shots to kick in. She just stood there as you guys walked past her.

We all entered the class and sat in our seats. Bakugou started yelling. Mr.Aizawa came into class. " The UA sports festival is about to start" Everybody started asking questions. Hours went by and it was lunch. Some of the students decided to stay in class, talking. Ochaco started talking but ngl some of the shit she was saying and her actions was kinda funny. But you being you, you read the type of person she as and suddenly she changed.

But then you did some digging in her memories. You knew it was wrong you was just curious, but you found out her dad she talking about is her stepdad. It caught you by surprise so you went deeper and you was shocked and still speechless, she has the same dad as you but different mother's.

You was confused and saw that she was quirkless and she had gotten a quirk from All for One." Oh shit, I have another stepsister" The whole class stopped what they was doing and looked at you and you just realized you said it aloud. " Oh I'm sorry don't worry about me, but um Bakugou I need to talk to you." You stood up and grabbed Bakugou hand and dragged him out of class.

"What is it, did you figure out what happened between your family?" Bakugou was a little worried about you. You saw Midoriya and Todoroki coming out of class. " What happened back there" They both said at the same time. You told them a little bit about what happened and they were shocked too, and you told them to keep quiet till the time come. They nodded and you all went back to class.