Chap. 12

It was Monday and you was not in the mood to talk to anyone. You walked to school instead forgetting that you had to pick up Jasmine. Bakugou wasn't with you but you two always walk together in the morning. It was a little weird.

You walked to class and you just finished your coffee. Once you got in class nobody was there. Your music was loud but not to loud. You was listening to Doja Cat album Planet Her. You was listening to Ain't Shit by her and you was into it.

Lately you had some dreams of your boyfriend's cheating on you but you didn't have to worry about it because you knew what type of person they were. You saw Kirishima and Sero coming in. "Hey y/n " They said at the same time. You waved at them. You took out your phone and texted the boys where they were and no one was answered you even called them and they didn't pick up.

You texted the class gc and the only people that didn't answer was Ochaco, Midoriya, Todoroki, Momo and Bakugou. You was confused because usually by now Momo would be here. You looked up from your phone and saw Iida but not Ochaco.

" Yo, have you guys seen or talked to Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki, Momo and Ochaco today or yesterday. " " No" They all said in unison. "Why what happened Y/n" " Something don't feel right" You stood up stopped your music and walked to the restroom. You opened the door and couldn't believe what you saw.

You saw the boys and Jazmin in a stall and you heard them trying to come up with a plan. You knocked on the stall and it was complete silence." Why is Jazmin here?" They all came out of the stall. Once Jazmin saw you she tilt her head. "BOY!!" You panicked a little cuz you haven't told the boys about it.

" Um... Not right now Jazmin" She started crying loud. "Alright Alright fine" You groaned and you activated your quirk and genderbend. "Happy now?" She saw you and got excited and started jumping. You bent down and picked her up and you deactivated your quirk. You looked up and saw the boys having a major nose bleed. You quickly went to go get paper towels and gave it to them.

They turned around and you looked at the time and class was about to start. You ran to the classroom holding Jazmin tightly and went to your seat and sat. "Now look I'm in class I have gummies in my backpack and my phone is in there.

Don't make no noise if you do, no cookies for a week ok? And let me know if you have to use it alright?" " OTAY!!!!!" You couldn't teleport her to the house because you were tired and you couldn't use even 5% of your quirk. The whole class was looking at Jazmin and you.

" Mineta if yo pervy ass touch my sister yo ass will be in a grave 10 feet deep do you understand me?" He was inches away from her and immediately backed up. Todoroki gave you a kiss on the head. Bakugou gave you a note.

Bakugou Note:
Sorry she begged me to take her to see you.

You smiled and used telepathy. 'Its alright Bakugou and thank you cuz I forgot I had to pick her up' He turned around and looked at you blankly. ' Oopsies' Mr.Aizawa came in and you felt something vibrating. Your eyes widened forgetting you made a dare with Midoriya.

'Aw shit' You and Midoriya made a dare. It was about who can do a 400 meter dash on the school field and you lost and had to wear a vibrating thong. He turned it up and you was wet. You felt tapping on your thigh and it was Jazmin. She whispered to you." I have to go pee" ' Dammit'.

Right when she said that Aizawa went to sleep. "Todoroki make sure Mr.Pervert don't go anywhere near my seat"  He nodded." What's wrong" You looked at him in the eyes for a minute. " Tell Izuku, to turn the shit off" You picked up Jazmin and went to the restroom. You helped her use the restroom.

A few minutes later Midoriya turned it up to Max. You fell and your legs was shaking and you didn't want to moan in front of Jazmin cause she to young. Jirou came in and hurried to you. " Y/n you alr?" " Yea I'm good, one favor can you take Jazmin and put her near my seat please." She nodded and took Jazmin hand and went out of the restroom.

Once you gathered yourself, you went out of the restroom and went to class. You went to Midoriya. "Give me the remote Izuku" You looked at him. " Sorry puppy but no, I'm not giving it to you until midnight that was part of the deal." You bit your lip and sat in your seat. " I can't stand you".

You stopped time and went to Midoriya seat, took the remote and turned it to low. You sat down. You deactivated your quirk and looked at Jazmin, and she was knocked out on the floor. You picked her up and held her close to you. You hummed a song that you was listening to earlier.

Woman by Doja Cat. " Y/n watch out!!" You turned around and stopped time. A metal ball was aiming at Jazmin head and you tried to see who threw it. But couldn't. You took the ball and deactivated your quirk. Jazmin moved a little and her eyes opened. "Go back to sleep" She went back to sleep and put the ball down. Bakugou went up to you. "Can I use your English Notes" "Yea it's in my bag, purple notebook. "What's this?" " Stop being nosy and just get the notebook" You looked at him and looked at Jazmin. 'Its gon be a long ass day'.

𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖻𝗂 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇- 𝖧𝖾𝗒, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍. 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍a𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖿𝖿. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 fo𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒. 𝖮𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗁𝖺 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝗒𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾.