002

(Y/N) Your Name

(L/N) Last name

(H/C) Hair color

(E/C) Eye Color

___

Few years after Wellington

No one's pov

(Y/N) is currently walking at the side of the road hoping to find somewhere to spent the night.

He's currently wearing a short-sleeved hoodie with a long sleeve shirt underneath, tight pants with shorts, fingerless gloves, an ankle knife, a belt with gun holster, a camo backpack from Wellington, throwing knifes holster attached to his left arm. It's easier for him since he's right handed.

It was around evening at the time, the strong wind blowing the leaves out of the way, tress swing left and right as if waving and greeting each other.

(Y/N) is still searching for a shelter but nothing comes in view. If this keeps going, he might have to spent the night in the woods. Which is not his favourite, mainly cause of his past experience of getting rob while he's asleep. Having a campfire in the middle of the forest makes you a easy target.

After few minutes of walking, (Y/N) decided it's better to set a camp in the forest than to walk another mile but not finding anything.

With a sigh, he take a path that leads him into the forest. Going deep inside but not to deep, don't want to risk getting lost. Walking around the forest has lead him into a suitable place for a camp, at least for the night. He grab nearby branches, rocks and logs in order to start a fire.

Taking a deep breath, he put down his materials and reach inside his backpack and pull out his lighter.

Let's get this over with - (Y/N) thought

He took a brief moment to set up the campfire, after a few attempts, he manages.

With a satisfied grin, he sat down near the fire. Keeping himself warm through the night. He reach in his backpack and grab out a packet sunflower seeds. Sure it's not gonna make the belly full but it's still something.

A few moments of eating and staying warm, it has come to his realisation that he have to spent the night sleeping on the ground floor, it didn't bother him that much since he's done it before. But still, it's not his favourite type of bed. Ha made a mental note to bring a tend or sleeping bag if he finds one.

It didn't take long until the groans from the dead started to be heard by (Y/N). Since he doesn't have any flashlight, he can't see further into the woods. But, he detected 5 walkers coming close to his way. 2 on the right while 3 on his left. Pretty spread out.

Gotta play it safe, if I died to walkers after all these years imma flip my shit - (Y/N) thought

He stands up. Knife in hand, getting ready to take care of business.

All of them are pretty spread out, this is easy. Just gotta keep my distance.

As he was about to approach the walkers on his right, a figure from the distance comes running towards him.

As the figure becomes closer and closer, it appears to be a man who looks like in his late 30s to early 40s. He has a long bread across his face. He's wearing a white beanie, long-ish hair and a thick coat that makes him stand out. For some reason, he look very familiar.