004

(Y/N) Your Name

(L/N) Last name

(H/C) Hair color

(E/C) Eye Color

___

No one's pov

The baseball cap girl flinched at the sudden threat by (Y/N), playing it safe. She puts both her hands up and turn around slowly.

Her hazel eyes meets the stranger's, from the looks of it, he's a little older than her. His alluring (E/C) eyes brings sense of loneliness, his (H/C) shine flawlessly with the help of the sun, his flyaways blowed by the wind, slightly covering his eyes. As she looked closer, she noticed a scar across his face. For a moment, she wanted to know where he got it.

Later, she comes to her senses, scars like that are normal nowadays. Doesn't make him any special.

She furrowed her eyebrows, eyes glaring at the stranger.

(Y/N) does the same.

The girl in front of him looks around teen age. She's wearing white long-sleeved shirt, pulled up to her elbows. Jeans and a pretty torn up red jacket around her hips. And uhh.. What it seems like a sports bra..

Dammit (Y/N)!

Anyway, she brings in a different type of aura which he can't seem to pick up on. If there's an information that says she murdered someone before, (Y/N) wouldn't be surprised. She doesn't look like someone who hesitate to kill, but the opposite. Looking at her hazel eyes, he sees what it seem like...

Lost

Like she's lost someone dearly before. Mybe recently? She has brunette like hair colored, tied up into small ponytails. Is that what you called it? I'm no professional. (Y/N) then proceeds to look at her hat, there's a D on it but he didn't really bother to think what it mean.

She could be one of them. There's a possibility.

It wasn't long until the rest of her group member enter the scene. This particular boy wearing a beanie comes in with a gun in his hand and point it towards (Y/N).

??? : Let her go!

(Y/N) moves his eyes slowly towards the boy, only to see him holding the gun with shaky hands.

Analysing the boy, he look around 13 or 14 years old, blue-ish colored hoodie with a white shirt underneath, black colored pants, brown hair color, same as his eyes. Also, one clothing that makes him stand out. His orange colored beanie. Overall, pretty standard outfit. But, there's something about him that is really distracting.

This boy doesn't look like anything as to what Jesus said. He said they are ruthless and bloodthirsty. But this boy doesn't have the look of "I'm a member of The New Frontier"... Mybe it's just a shock tactic. Who knows.. But, with his trembling hands, something tells me this kid hasn't kill anyone. More specifically, a human.

"Go on. Shoot." (Y/N) said, narrowing his eyes.

The beanie boy gasp, if his hands wasn't shaking before, they are now.

Before anything escalate, the other two men saw the standoff and comes running to prevent anyone dying.

??? : You best drop it kid.

The man points his assault rifle at (Y/N).

(Y/N) take a close look at the viking, he has green colored eyes. At the gas station, the obvious one would be.. Well, his blonde hair colored man bun. Same goes for his beard. He wears white shirt underneath the blue short-sleeved button up shirt and blue-ish camo pants.