003

___

No one's pov

The man with the man bun swing he's arms left and right signalling another vehicle to stop. A guy who looks like a baseball fan comes out of the car. Which then followed by his friends except for two womens, some are kids too.

It wasn't long until two walkers appear out of nowhere. Then, a baseball cap girl pulls out her knife and kicked the walker in the knee and stab him in the head. Another one comes up behind her and her friend took care of it

Currently, (Y/N) and Jesus is hiding above them, they're on top of what it seem like an abandoned white house, not THE white house obviously.

(Y/N) : Look, we should keep moving. We don't want any more attention.

Jesus : Wait, what if they're New Frontier? Look.

He then points towards their vehicle

Jesus : they have armoured vehicles, that guy seem to be armed, and so does the other one.

He points at the one who's holding an assault riffle and the shotgun. He then look back at the blonde guy.

Jesus : I should try doing a man bun someday. What'd you think?

(Y/N) rolled his eyes and looks down at the situation below. Some player is controlling a guy and doing all the work, since he's the only one moving around, prove his point exactly.

(Y/N) : Yeah, could be. But, what's the point of hiding here?

Jesus : If they ARE New Frontier, then we follow them. They might try to hurt another community nearby.

(Y/N) : What?! That's not what I sign up for. I agreed to help you get your friends out, that's all.

Jesus : If there are others who need help, we should.

Jesus looks at (Y/N) with a serious look.
(Y/N) think about his past, his people, his friends and family. Would this be what they want him to do? If they're here, what would they do? The same thing or try to survive as long as he can.

It's a tough decision, a part of him don't want to agree, since some of his friends didn't make it cause they were helping other people. Two of them tried to helping someone stuck under a car, they did help him but..

While another part of him says he should, his mom always said, "You don't know what other people had been through, sometimes it's good to give them a little push."

With a sign, (Y/N) comes to a conclusion.

Jesus : We just have to wait for them to clear the way out that's all.

(Y/N) : Alright, fine.

A few minutes later, the player seem to have solved the mini puzzle.

(Y/N) : Um Jesus, time for new plan

(Y/N) points towards the blocked tunnel.

(Y/N) : That car is gonna make a lot noise, attract the smelly people this way. Look, if they manage to find a way out, I have a plan in mind. But, I gotta tell you. It's risky...