005

(Y/N) Your Name

(E/C) Eye Color

(H/C) Hair Color

___

No one's pov

Javi and his group got into Richmond and provide help for Kate, who is badly injured due to a gunshot wound. After a little family reunion, the group were able to get their ticket in without shredding any blood.

David, who is the mystery man, turns out to be Javi's brother, married with Kate and have a son which is Gabe.

All of this is new information for (Y/N), what a small world indeed. Being able to find your family members alive in a world where danger is as common as breathing.

The group is currently following a guard name Fern, who is leading them downstairs and into a basement. They also had to get rid of their weapons, as one of the rules and procedures, all newcomers have to go straight to quarantine room in order to check for bites and answer a few questions. Precedures like these are helpful to keep the safety of the community, when you have a gated community, one person with a bite could infect the whole place.

(Y/N) recalled something similar happening when he was in Wellington. A stranger came in only asking for supplies, the man was offered a room inside but he refused. Saying he doesn't want to cause any trouble. Dean was the one who encouraged him that it's okay, without him knowing that he was already bitten. The next day, they lost two members. One of them hang themselves while the other was found out and shot by the guard.

Because of that, (Y/N) understands and respect the New Frontier's procedures. Well, only one at least. Who knows what other rules they have that are not exactly his cup of tea.

"Oh Eleanor! Thank god!" Tripp feeling relief after seeing the women in the room. He rushes to her and pull her into a tight embrace.

(Y/N) take a look at the women inside, she has brown colored eyes, same color as her hair that's been tied up into a ponytail. She's wearing a pink and red-ish colored scarf around her neck. Blue colored long-sleeved button up shirt folded back to her elbows, a belt and black colored trousers.

"We found the car without you in it... I didn't know what to think." Tripp pull out from the embrace.

"The engine up and died.. I went here looking for help. Then, this happened." She turns to Javi. "I've been so worried about Kate, I told them she needed a doctor."

"Well, luckily we found her before she got worse. We just got her into the hospital." Javi reassure her.

"I can't believe no one went to look for her. I'm sorry Javi but.. I had no reason not to believe them.."

"Of course they wouldn't, the people here are not what you think." (Y/N) cross his arm, leaning against the wall.

"What?" Eleanor's eyes widened.

"The people here in Richmond.. They're New Frontier.." Tripp explains, causing her to gasp and sit down on the torn up couch.

"Oh hoh, you haven't even heard the worse part yet" he drop down on one knee next to her. "One of 'em is his brother." He then looks to his side. Eleanor instinctively look where he's looking and landed on Javi.

"Shocking indeed. It was like a plot twist in a game or something." (Y/N) bounce his head up and down.

"Hey! No one's more shocked than me, I thought the guy was dead." He looked at the others. "It's always been me, Kate and the kids the whole time, David never showed his face." He added.