006

(Y/N) Your Name

(E/C) Eye Color

(H/C) Hair color

___

(Y/N)'s pov

The sound of multiple footsteps filled the empty night in the woods, I gaze my surroundings, seeing familiar figures around me.

For a moment, I enjoyed the not so empty night.

After being alone for so many years, I forgot what it feels like having people around me.

Since clementine doesn't want to cooperate, she walked ahead of me, leaving me behind with Javi and Tripp. I heard mumbling behind me, but I decided to ignore it, my eyes focus on the road.

"Was it shocking to you, (Y/N)?" Tripp and Javi walked up beside me. Feeling confused at the sudden question. "What is?"

Tripp looked at Javi, "That Kate's not married with.. Not him." I follow his gaze, "Hm, I don't really know you guys that well but.. I can see you care about her."

My mind remembered Javi's relief when he saw her at the car, still alive. I may not know much but it's clear he care for her.

Javi cross his arms, looking away, "I- I do have feelings for her." He uncross them and look at me and Tripp. "Mybe I shouldn't but.. That doesn't make it go away."

"No harm in saying it.. Hell, it's worse when you ain't saying it when you should."

"Yeah.. I know that feeling."

"You do?"

Remembering the days I spent in anguished, yet I still can't seem to do it, no progress as the days goes by, having no ability to force the words "I love you" Out of my throat. My own stubbornness coming back to taunt me. Now that they're gone.. I wish I tried harder,

I love you mom..

I love you dad..

I love you.. My little sister..

Now It's my turn to cross my arms, I continue walking, catching up with the others. And so does Javi and Tripp.

I took a glance at Javi, "When you have the chance.. You let her know." I didn't want him to repeat my mistake, "She deserves a proper answer." I glance back at the road,

"I- I'll keep it in mind."

We continue walking in silence with our thoughts, figures in front becoming more and more visible. "It's always a mess ain't it?" Tripp spoke, me and Javi both look at him, "Who you loves, who loves you.. If they're one sided or not."

"If it wasn't messy it wouldn't be important, right?"

Are messy things important?

"Maybe."

Yeah.. Mybe.

"Just saying, three things that never hide forever, the sun, the moon, and the truth"

Damn.

I give him a smirk, chuckling slightly, "You should write poetry y'know." I leave both of them to talk.

As my mind come up with things to do, I realise things aren't going good with clementine. Should I go talk to her?