Grace (My Cow! OC)

Name: Grace

Age: 1 or 2 years in cow years

Nicknames: Sis & Grace-Bomb (by Ferdinand), Little Carnation (both by Raf, her dad & Valiente), Gorgeous (by Guapo), Gee-Gee (by Bones), & Beautiful, Angel Eyes, & Hon (by Valiente) 

Personality: Stubborn, Kind, Headstrong, Caring, Supportive, half pacifist like Ferdinand, somewhat Tough, Zest, & Optimistic 

Appearance: Brown eyes, brown and black color-mixed fur, pink muzzle, black stripe, light brown underbelly, black spots on her body, legs, and ankles, brown hair, and black hooves 

Bio: Grace is the young sister of Ferdinand by 5 seconds and the daughter of Raf. She and Ferdinand meet Valiente, Guapo, and Bones as young calf bulls. 

When Raf doesn't return from a showdown from a bull fight, she and Ferdinand both run away from their former home to a flower farm and get adopted by a girl named Nina. 

Grace and Ferdinand are taken back to their former home to see Guapo, Bones, and Valiente grown up with newcomers, Angus and Maquina. 

She and Ferdinand get help from Lupe, Una, Dos, Cuatro, Guapo, Bones, Angus, Maquina, and Valiente to go back to Nina, Juan, and Paco from "Casa del Toro". 

Love interest/Mate: Valiente when he helps Ferdinand get Guapo from the chophouse machinery after he is sent to the chophouse after Guapo. 

Voiced by: Sofia Carson (As an adult Cow) & Millie Davis (As a young Cow calf) 

That is all I have for this chapter/part. 

I'll see everyone in the next chapter/part. 

PEACE!!!!! 

*** 

My Cow! OC belongs to me 

"Ferdinand" characters, plot, movie and more belongs to Blue Sky Studios & 20th Century Fox Animation 

All rights reserved