Bull Fight/Running Away

Author's Note: I will try and remember everything from the movie since I saw this movie with my sister and grandparents in theaters when the movie first came out into theaters. 

If I missed any parts from the movie, please leave what I missed in the comments so I can edit whatever I have missed from the movie like the scene where Ferdinand runs away from Casa del Toro as a bull calf. 

Also, I'm having both parts from the "Ferdinand" 2017 movie in this part along with these chapters/parts having two different parts into one chapter/part. 

*** 

It starts off with a bee buzzing around the flowers and then a truck comes through, making the bee fly off from the flowers. 

The truck heads to Senor Moreno's "Casa del Toro". 

It then views a field where three calf bulls and a calf cow are practicing their head butting like normal bulls would do if chosen to face off a matador. 

A brown and black color-mixed calf cow was head butting three calf bulls, Valiente, a brown calf bull, Guapo, a brown and maroon calf bull, and Bones, a light brown and yellow bull. 

Her name is Grace and is the five seconds young sister of Ferdinand.  

"Show me what you got!" Valiente says with determination. 

"Come on, guys! I can do this." Bones said. 

Bones gets headbutted by Valiente. 

"Ha-ha, didn't hurt!" Bones said being brave. 

Both Valiente and Guapo headbutt. 

Grace and Bones headbutt as well. 

Valiente pushes Guapo away. 

Grace falls onto her butt from the headbutting. 

He then headbutts Bones, who falls onto his butt from the headbutting as well. 

"Ha-ha! You got nothin' on me, Bones!" Valiente said. 

"Hey! I'm the best!" Bones said determinedly. 

Bones gets up and chases after Valiente. 

Grace gets up and is chased by Guapo. 

"I'm goin' to get ya now!" Guapo said. 

Grace and Bone laugh playfully. 

A black fur calf bull opens and peeks from behind a blue door. 

His name is Ferdinand and is the five seconds older brother of Grace. 

"All right. Let's do this thing." Ferdinand said with a determined look in his blue eyes. 

He goes behind the door and has retrieved a tin bucket full of water with the handle being held right in his mouth. 

Ferdinand walks over into the direction of of a wheel barrel. 

"You can't catch us!" Grace said. 

Grace is running around with Bones beside her with Valiente and Guapo going after them. 

Ferdinand gasps as the two calf bulls and calf cow run past him. 

He ducks behind a coupe haybales. 

"Yeah, run away!" Valiente said. 

Ferdinand comes out from behind the two haybales to where he was going. 

Valiente runs past Ferdinand. 

"Whoa!" Ferdinand exclaimed. 

"Get outta of my way!" Valiente said rudely.