New Life/The real reason why Ferdinand can't go to the Flower Festival

Author's Note: Imagine my Cow! OC in the picture with Ferdinand and Nina growing up up to be an adult Cow. 

From the "Grace (My Cow! OC)" part, Grace is a full grown cow since I haven't draw her as a young cow at a young age. 

*** 

It shows Ferdinand and Grace resting on the ground in a barn with hay. 

Grace's side from the stick scratching her was patched up. 

Ferdinand and Grace started to wake up from being knocked unconscious from the impact of the ground from last night. 

Grace gasps as the wooden door creaks open. 

A shadow of a person in the sunlight.

Both Ferdinand and Grace start to freak out a little bit and look to see another human from the doorway she was standing from. 

Ferdinand backs up into a haybale and caused a farm tool to be knocked onto the ground. 

Gracie stumbles a little bit, but falls onto the ground. 

A young girl walks in after she sees them both freaking out a little bit. 

She had black hair up in small pigtails with pink beaded hairties. 

Her name is Nina. 

She walks slowly up to Grace and Ferdinand, wanting to show she was nice. 

"It's okay. Shh. It's okay. Hi there." Nina greeted trying to calm both Ferdinand and Grace down. 

Ferdinand whimpered a little, except for Grace. 

Once seeing the honesty, Grace stopped freaking out. 

Nina noticed that Grace stopped freaking out and Ferdinand hadn't yet. 

"Don't be afraid, little big guy and girl." Nina said. 

Grace slowly stood up and walked up to Nina when she started to sniff the flower that was stuck behind her ear. 

Ferdinand stops freaking out as well and follows right behind Grace.  

He copies Grace as they both sniff the flower. 

Nina giggles at what they were doing. 

She then realizes that the flower she stuck behind her ear is what they were sniffing at. 

"Oh. You both like flowers?" Nina asks curiously, showing the flower to Grace and Ferdinand. 

Grace nudges Ferdinand with her head as if to say "Go on ahead, bro bro". 

Ferdinand looks at Nina and then looks at the flower. 

He sniffs the flower as well. 

"I'll take good care of you both." Nina said petting Ferdinand. 

Grace smiled brightly and nuzzled the right side of Nina's face. 

Nina then leads both Ferdinand and Grace out of the hay barn. 

She opens the door fully for Ferdinand and Grace to come on out of the their little sleeping area that was only for one night. 

"Come on." Nina said wanting the two siblings seeing their new home. 

Ferdinand and Grace came out of their one night sleeping quarters to see flowers. 

Nina's father, Juan placed a pot of flowers in the backend of his truck. 

He adjusts his hat and sees Nina with Ferdinand and Grace. 

Their Bearded Collie dog, Paco barks and growls at the sight of Ferdinand and Grace.