Ferdinand Gets Picked

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter/part took me a while to do. 

I just want to work on this chapter/part when I had time to do this chapter/part. 

But I am almost done with this story though. 

YAY!!! 

Now, enjoy reading this chapter/part. 

*** 

Once coming back to the stalls, Grace and Valiente were smiling at each other. 

Valiente looks at Grace and smiles lovingly. 

Grace looks at him with a confused glance. 

"What? What's wrong?" Grace asked confusedly and curiously. 

Valiente chuckles and looks away from Grace for a few moments. 

"Nothing. Just looking at the most beautiful cow at Casa Del Toro." Valiente said. 

He looks back at Grace with a smirk. 

Grace smiles and blushes in embarrassment. 

Suddenly, they both heard talking. 

They go to see what is going on. 

Ferdinand and Lupe seem to be talking to Angus, Bones, and Maquina. 

Una, Dos, and Cuatro toss a wooden plank with a pair of bull horns on it. 

"Jings! Crivens! And help ma boab!" Angus shouted at the sight of it. 

Valiente had an angered look on his face at the sound of Angus' worried tone. 

He walks in between Angus and Bones to see the wooden plank with a pair of bull horns on it. 

"And there's a lot more where that came from. A lot more." Ferdinand explained. 

"There's really no way to win?" Bones asked with a concerned and worried look. 

"You get to fight in a big fancy arena... but I'm telling you, it's just another chop house." Ferdinand states pointing out the facts. 

Maquina grunts in worry with the same concerned and worried look on his face as well. 

Angus looked concerned and worried as well. 

The brown bull grunts in anger. 

He then kicks the item back behind him. 

The wooden plank with the pair of bull horn skidded towards Grace. 

A shocked look came onto her face. 

Valiente goes up to Ferdinand with an angered look on his face. 

"Why would I believe a coward... who thinks the only way out is through the back door?" Valiente asked sounding upset at Ferdinand's explanation. 

Gracie and Ferdinand looked at Valiente with confusion. 

"Are you crazy? Did you not hear what I said?" Ferdinand asked seriously. 

"Bulls fight or they go down. That's how the world works." Valiente points stately. 

"There's nothing left for you here, Valiente. Come with us." Ferdinand pleaded. 

"No!" Valiente scowled. 

"What are you so afraid of?" Ferdinand questioned. 

"I'm not afraid of anything!" Valiente shouted out in anger.