Chapter 2

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Buijuu Talking"
'Buijuu Thinking'
"Jutsu"

(This whole book with be no one P.O.V unless I say otherwise)

"They... They what?" Asuma asked shocked that Kakashi had actually passed a Team. Kakashi rolled his eyes at Asuma's reaction.

"They passed the test." Kakashi said with a sigh. 'This was going to be a long day.'

"I'm very happy to here that. Now, dismissed." Hiruzen said with a wave of his hand. Everyone but Kakashi left still in shock the he had let a Team pass.

Hiruzen looked up still seeing Kakashi in his office.

"What is it Kakashi?" Hiruzen asked.

"It's Naruto, Hokage-Sama." Kakashi said.

"What did he do this time?" Hiruzen asked with a sigh.

"He wasn't anything like his file said. He was calm and collected. He figured out the point of the test almost instantly. He managed to take the bells without me noticing. And he got Sasuke and Sakura to work together." Kakashi ranted to Hiruzen.

"That's... a lot." Hiruzen said not the least bit shocked after what he learned yesterday. "It would seem he has fooled us all into thinking he wasn't that smart."

"Yes, it would seem thar way." Kakashi said bitterly, it had taken him almost two hours to get all that glitter and paint off yesterday.

"You think otherwise?" Hiruzen asked.

"It's nothing. Goodbye Hokage-Sama." Kakashi said before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

'That can't be good.' Hiruzen thought.

(Because I am lazy Timeskip to the day before the Chuunin exams)

Naruto and Konohamaru were running away from Sakura after Konohamaru called her ugly. That was until Konahamaru ran into a Ninja from another Village.

The Ninja picked Konohamaru up by the collar of his shirt.

"What do you think you're doing, kid." The Ninja asked.

"Put the kid down." Naruto said his face deadpanned.

"Why would I do that?" The Ninja asked looking at Naruto.

"That's the Hokage's grandson, I mean be my guest if you want to start a war." Naruto told him. The Ninja quickly put Konohamaru down who ran and hid behind Naruto.

"Hey." Sasuke said throwing a pebble at the Ninja to get his attention.

"Kankuro, Temari, you're embarrassing our Village." A voice said from the tree that stood next to them.

"S-Sorry, Gaara." The now identified Temari and Kankuro stuttered out.

"Who are you?!" Sakura yelled at the Ninjas.

"They're here for the Chuunin exams." Sasuke said jumping down from the tree.

"It's rude not to tell someone your name first." Gaara told Sakura answering her question.

"I'm Haruno Sakura, the top Kunoichi of the academy." Sakura boasted.

"Uchiha Sasuke." Sasuke told them smirking thinking they would be afraid.

"Uzumaki Naruto, nice to meet you." Naruto said holding out his hand and smiling softly, Gaara shook his hand ignoring his siblings 'don't'.

"Gaara of the sand. And these are my siblings, Kankuro, and Temari." Gaara said introducing them.