Chapter 3

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Buijuu Talking"
'Buijuu Thinking'
"Jutsu"

The blur stood up and had a banner of it saying the amazing and sexy Anko.

"You're early, again." Ibiki sighed.

"I'm Anko and I'll be your proctor for the second part of the exam, I want you all at the Forest of Death in 10 minutes or all of you will be kicked out." Anko yelled disappearing, completely ignoring what Ibiki said.

Everyone ran out of the room running to the forest that they were sure couldn't be as bad as Anko had made it sound, well, everyone but Gaara and Naruto who were still in their seats.

"You wasn't joking." Ibiki told them, Naruto rolled his eyes and looked at Gaara who nodded, they both disappeared silently, no smoke no sound.

"What the hell was that?" Ibiki asked looking at the spot that held the to Ninjas.

(With Naruto and Gaara)

Naruto and Gaara reappeared at one of the entrances to the Forest. They were surprisingly (not) the first ones to arrive scaring Anko with their sudden appearance.

"How did you do that?!" Anko yelled.

"Magic." Gaara said making Anko fall to the ground face planting.

"He's not wrong." Naruto told her when she got back up.

It took another 4 minutes for everyone to get there, once they did Anko started explaining what was going to happen.

"One person from every Team will go over to that tent and you'll get one of two scrolls. You need both to enter the next part of the exams. You have three days to make it to the tower in the middle of the Forest. Pick the person you want and go line up, except the Teams of those two, they got theirs." Anko told them pointing to Gaara and Naruto. "One last thing, don't open the scrolls until you reach the tower. Oh and try not to die." It was added as an after thought.

Sasuke and Sakura looked at Naruto I. Shock, they didn't know he was there or that he made it here before them.

"How are you already here?! You left after us!" Sakura yelled as she and Sasuke walked over to Naruto.

"There's no way he got here before me." Sasuke said smugly making Sakura swoon. Naruto and Gaara rolled their eyes at these idiots (seriously why did he ever like them?).

"I'll see you later." Gaara said going over to his Team.

"We have gate 12, it's over there." Naruto told them as he started walking over to a gate that was on the left. Gaara had gotten gate 15 on the opposite side of the Forest.

(With Shikamaru)

Choji was sent to get the scroll. Shikamaru was looking at Naruto, he had been acting weird the past few months. He wasn't being loud, then there was the flashes of seeing Naruto as the Seventh Hokage, or even cloaked in red Chakra. It was weird Shikamaru decided. But it couldn't all be a coincidence, it had to connect somehow or in someway, and Shikamaru would get to the bottom of it if it was the last the he would do. That thought surprised Shikamaru he doesn't normally put any effort into anything for anyone, why was this different?

"Ooooo, does someone have a crush?~ Who are you looking at?" Ino teased once Choji came back making Shikamaru snap out of the trance he went into.

"No, just thinking." Shikamaru told her taking his eyes away from Naruto who was now walking away.

"We have gate 5." Choji told them, gate 5 is where they were so they didn't have to move.

(With Naruto)