Chapter 10

⚠️Warning this chapter is sad and contains a few people getting stabbed⚠️

"I need to gather the other Jinchuuriki." Naruto told Shikamaru once they were both fully awake.

"I thought so." Shikamaru yawned.

"Do you want to come with me?" Naruto asked as they sat down on the couch.

"I'll wait here." Shikamaru said. Naruto gave Shikamaru a kiss before going into the mindscape.

"Kurama!" Naruto yelled to wake him up.

"What do you want now?" Kurama asked.

"It's time to gather everyone." Naruto told him.

"Fine." Kurama said. Kurama summoned all the Tailed beasts and their Jinchuuriki's to the shared mindscape.

"I think it's time we take back what the Akatsuki took from us." Naruto said once everyone was there.

"Agreed." Son Goku said.

"Gaara, can you call the summit?" Naruto asked looking at his friend.

"Yes." Gaara said.

"Isn't it too early?" Fu asked.

"It's better if we have Tsunade as the Hokage over Danzo." Naruto told her.

"We shall we meet?" Utakata asked.

"The Hidden Leaf Village." Gaara said.

"Good enough for me." Yugito said.

"When should we meet?" Yagura asked.

"In two months." Gaara said

"Sounds good." Yugito said.

"We'll see you then." Naruto told them before he and Kurama left.

(With Tsunade two days later)

Tsunade wasn't surprised when Gaara sent her a scroll calling a Kage summit, she also wasn't surprised when it was two weeks earlier then last time, so she was still Hokage.

"Naruto are you coming?" Tsunade asked when Naruto walked in.

"Where?" Naruto asked confused.

"The Kage summit." Tsunade said. Naruto grinned a grin that made Tsunade regret asking.

"Sure." Naruto said. "And bring Danzo."

"Why?" Tsunade asked.

"Trust me." Naruto said.

"Alright." Tsunade said reluctantly.

Pain and Konan walked into the room after knocking.

"What's happening?" Konan asked after seeing their faces

"If this is going to happen anyway it's going to happen on our terms." Naruto said to Konan, Pain, and Tsunade. "I'm moving up the times."

The Kage was held a week later. As last time it was attacked by Sasuke, who was captured after killing Danzo.

"Let me go!" Sasuke screamed from a cell in the Anbu headquarters. "My Team will find me!"

"If you yell one more time, I'm going to put a silencing seal on you." Naruto told him fed up with his yelling, he was yelling the whole way back. "And your Team is in another room. They were captured by the Kage's."

"Don't tell me what to do!" Sasuke screamed. "That's not possible! They are the best of the best." Naruto started walking over to him.

"Clearly not good enough." Naruto said about to put the seal on Sasuke's cell.