𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆₁

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"damnit kenma, really?"

"it's not my fault.."

"yes it is, and now we have detention." i scorn my best friend.

"sorry." he mumbles.

kenma was showing me his new game he got and we ended up being late to our first class due to us losing track of time.

i look out the window once i finish copying down the notes. i rest my chin in the palm of my hand as i begin to daydream. my thoughts get interrupted when i hear a loud laugh from outside the classroom door.

"hahah for sure bro, i'll be there- oh sorry, class started?" the black haired male speaks.

"about 9 minutes ago mr.kuroo, you're late. go sit down next to l/n, you can join her and kozume for detention tomorrow afternoon." our chemistry professor lectures him.

"aw cmon teach, surely you can forgive nekoma's volleyball captain for being a bit late?" he whispers to the professor.

"do you have a note from coach nekomata?"

"well no but-"

"no buts. detention. tomorrow. am i understood?"

"yes ma'am." kuroo sighs and makes his way to sit between kenma and i.

"hey pudding head, yamamoto's having a party this weekend. you coming or what?" kuroo whispers to kenma.

"no." kenma mumbles and slumps down in his seat, causing a short chuckle to escape me.

"cmon, please?"

"no. you always leave me and i don't like crowds." kenma mumbles.

"how about you pretty girl?" kuroo turns his attention to me.

"pardon?"

"cmon don't play dumb, i know you're a lot smarter than that." he coos.

"you don't even know me." i scoff.

"y/n l/n, top of the class, moved from miyagi to tokyo to come to nekoma, best friends with kenma, and you work at the cafe down the street. sound about right?" he smirks.

"tch. stalker."

"aw don't be like that baby. i'm just observant is all." he smiles.

"kuroo. determine the pH of a solution that is 0.40MHCl." our chemistry teacher says loudly, pulling us out of our not so subtle conversation.

"0.40" kuroo answers, almost immediately. i look back at our professor to see her staring at kuroo.

"correct. please do keep the talking to a minimum before i assign you more detentions."

"hehe. sorry." he leans back in his chair as he turns to look at me, catching me looking back at him.

"what?" he asks.

"impressive."

"i'd be the top of the class if it weren't for you, l/n."

"that so? how unfortunate." i say sarcastically.

"feisty." he smirks.

"fuck off."

"oya? pretty girl got a bad mouth? i bet it can take more than what comes out it though." he says lowly.

"oh it does." i say, playing along.

"yeah? how about you show me?" he leans over his desk to whisper in my ear. i'd lie if i said it wasn't a bit attractive.

"yeah... i can show you how i'll bite your dick off." i whisper in his ear.

"what-"

"kuroo. i will not warn you again."

"tch."

『••✎••』

"l/n! wait up!" i look behind me to see kuroo walking up to me.

damn he's tall. has to be 6'2" at least.

"what is it?" i ask.

"there's this party-"

"i know, i overheard you telling kenma about it. not going with you, nice try though." i interrupt him and turn away.

"cmon, give me a chance. i like your spunk." he says, grabbing my arm and pulling me back to him, causing me to bump into his chest.

"heh. sorry shorty." he chuckles.

"fuck off." i mumble, taking a few steps back putting space between us.

"come to the party with me, we'll have fun. i promise." he says solemnly.

"we just fucking met, i barely know you." i reason.

"so then let this be the first date, where we get to know each other better."

"kuroo, i'm not stupid. i know about your little reputation. if other girls already got your stds just fucking say that." i scoff.

"aw baby, don't be like that." he coos, leaning down to my ear.

i attempt in distracting myself by looking away from him, his lips only centimeters away from my ear as he bent down to my height.

"you don't wanna have fun with me?" he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"fuck off." i say, pushing him away from me.

"how about a bet?" he asks.

"fine. only because i'm intrigued now.." i confess, "what is it?" i ask.

"we have a test wednesday right?"

"yeah, what about it?" i ask.

"if i get a higher score, you come to the party with me."

"and what if i get a higher score? you know i'm top of the class." i smirk.

"then i'll leave you alone."

"fine." he stick his hand out for me to shake it. he smirks and shakes my hand as i take it. i pull him down to my height and whisper in his ear, "once i win this stupid bet of yours, you fuck off and leave me alone or i bite your dick off."

"heh. feisty." he smirks.

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱! 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 (𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁!

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆
𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱! 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 (𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁!