𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍'₉

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"he's so fucking disgusting," i roll my eyes as i play with the lettuce in my salad.

"you get used to it at some point," kenma responds as he peels his tangerine.

"oi! kuroo! you know this is a cafeteria for EATING not for giving another girl your herpes!" i called out to him as he was making out with a girl. they immediately pulled away when they heard me call out his name and the girl he was with slapped him making me laugh and kuroo wince.

our entire week had gone like this since the party. whether i was talking to the teacher and he somehow found a way to get me dress coded, or i made him late to practice, or he would pass by me and randomly kiss a girl as he kept eye contact with me; it was all back and forth.

"this is the most wattpad enemies to lovers trope i've ever witnessed," kenma mumbled as i laughed at kuroo trying to get the girl to talk to him.

"how!? we hate each other, it's what it is because he's a fucking asshole and he just doesn't like me because i won't let him fuck me. like i'd ever go out with some guy who's shoving his tongue down some girl's throat every second he gets," i scoffed.

"that was mighty defensive for someone who hates him..." kenma muttered.

"i'm very passionate about my hate," i sighed as i took a sip of my water.

"mhm," he hummed as the bell rang. we threw our lunch trays out and walked out of the cafeteria when we heard kuroo's voice.

"kenma!" he called out, making his way towards us. i rolled my eyes as i saw him and turned to face kenma who looked behind to see kuroo.

"oh. hey." he replied shortly. "i thought you said we don't have practice?" kenma asked.

"we don't, let's walk home together," kuroo said.

"he's walking me home," i cut in, grabbing the sleeve of kenma's jacket and making us walk forward. although it wasn't a big deal, i didn't want to see him or be around him for a while.

"just say you like the damn guy," kuroo scoffed.

"you know damn well i don't," i replied, trying to keep my composure.

"don't. it's not worth it, let's just go and we can play some games, okay?" kenma said softly.

"you're right-"

"oh, well, of course he is! because it's always about kenma, kenma this, kenma that, 'i'm going with kenma' 'kenma get online later' 'kenma walk me home' 'i'll wait for you after practice, kenma'"

"why is this bothering you so much?"

"because you won't let me fuck you and i gotta figure out why!" he answered.

"kuroo tetsurou, you fucking disgust me," i spat out as i looked him up and down, "i'm not just some object for you to use and play with," i scoffed.

"y/n, let's go-"

"see, but the thing is darling, you are. and that's all you'll ever be," he smiled at me.

"kuroo. stop it." kenma warned.

"i'm gonna sleep with you before you know it, and you're gonna be just like every other girl around here, wrapped around my little finger," he spoke lowly.

"y/n, let's go," kenma said, not allowing me to react to kuroo's words. he put his arm around me in a comforting manner as we walked out the school gates.

"promise me, you'll never let me sleep with him," i scoffed.

"i promise."

『••✎••』