𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍₂

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"this is all your fault." i pout as i sit down in a random seat in the classroom alongside my best friend.

"you've told me that about 17 times on the way here.." kenma mumbles.

"well i'm reminding you."

"it's okay, i got the message loud and clear, y/n." he slumps down next to me.

"hmph. you know i could be doing hot girl shit right now?"

"binging anime and playing genshin isn't hot girl shit."

"it is if i say it is."

"mhm."

"where's-" i get interrupted when i hear a low chuckle.

"miss me already?"

i turn around and see kuroo. he smirks before taking a seat in the desk in front of me. i roll my eyes and flip him off before directing my attention back to my faux blonde friend.

"when does miss saggy titties come in?" i ask.

"shut up. she's coming." kenma whispers as we hear the professor's heels clicking on the floor.

"that's what he said.." kuroo and i mumble at the same time. we both shoot our heads up and look at each other.

"don't copy me." i angrily whisper to him.

"aw cmon now, baby. great minds think alike, don't you think?" he smirks.

"kuroo, shut up." kenma interferes.

"i hate him." i mumble.

"you were asking for me earlier, weren't you, love?" kuroo whispers to me, ignoring kenma and i's comments.

"to know if i could have a peaceful hour alone with kenma but i guess not." i tell him.

"oya? 'alone with kenma'? looks like someone's got a crush.." he teases.

"i do not." i growl, "now shut up."

"feisty~..."

"can you guys shut up already?" kenma asks.

"sorry." we both mumble an apology.

i start working on homework i had from classes while kenma plays on his switch. kuroo turns around in his chair and puts his head down on my desk.

"whatcha doin'?" he grins.

"homework." i shortly answer. i direct my attention back to the papers on my desk as i scribble down my answers.

"that's wrong." kuroo says, pointing at a math problem.

"shut up." i growl as i insecurely glance at the problem and look for any mistakes.

"you could ask for help, you know~" he sings.

"from you? please." i scoff as i go back to my work. i read the problem again, the value of x that makes x2 + 6x + 13 maximum is equal to...

"-3." kuroo says.

"i put that." i scoff and look away from him, knowing full well i got the answer wrong.

"mmm no ya didn't." he grins and rests his chin in the palm of his hand. "ya put 3."

"i put the negative sign, you just can't see it because it's upside down." i argue.

"yeah?" he smirks.

"ye-yeah." i mentally curse as he flips the paper upside down with his hand so he can see it.

"funny. i don't see a negative sign here." he says and looks up, making eye contact with me.

"not with rooster hair like that covering up one of your eyes, i'm surprised you can see at all." i smirk.

"i can still see how pretty you are though." he flirts.

"how unfortunate you can't see how ugly you are." i retort.

"ouch. don't gotta bring down someone's self esteem just because you don't have any."

"i've plenty self esteem. i'm pretty, smart-"

"smart? please, you couldn't get a simple math problem right." he scoffs.

"i'm smarter than you!"

"oh are you now?"

"remind me, who's the top of the class?" i ask, innocently.

"wow congrats, you've got a great work ethic. doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to the real thing." he smirks.

"i've that score for a reason." i boast.

"we'll see on wednesday."

"i'm going to get a better score than you, and make you shut up for once, trust me." i say.

"i'm smarter than you, believe me on that, darling." he whispers, leaning in closer to me.

"so smart that you can't take a hint, can you?" i whisper in his ear.

"playing hard to get isn't the same thing as giving a guy a hint, precious." he whispers to me.

"you'll fuck me and move on within a second. i'm saving both our time." i say.

"i'm just trying to show you a good time." he coos.

"then what?"

"then... we get together. i make you happy, take you out on dates, have my way with you.." he whispers in my ear as his breath fans over my neck, "don't tell me you don't want that?" he asks.

"not with you, playboy." i growl.

"playboy this, fuckboy that. you'll be the one running back to me as soon as i'm done with your bratty ass." he says.

"like you could ever have your way with me." i scoff.

"i'll have you screaming my name within a second. know your place with me."

"oh i'm so sorry, daddy." i say innocently, "or would you prefer, sir? what about master?" i tease as i pull him closer to me by his tie.

"heh. not bad."

"fight fire with fire and you'll get burnt, is that right?"

"it is." he agrees.

"how unfortunate for you that i'll be the fire burning you."

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱! 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 (𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁!

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆
𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱! 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 (𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿) 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁!