𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐄₈

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕-

"you know he's gonna get bored and go kiss another girl if you stay here..." kenma mumbled as he looked down at his switch.

"i'm testing him," i replied. i was leaning against the counter with my chin resting on the palm of my hand, looking out into the dancing bodies on the dance floor as i looked for kuroo.

"found ya," i hear a husky whisper, making me jump and turn around.

"kuroo, what the fuck!?" i exclaimed.

"hehe," he snarkily giggled. "come on, they're gonna play a game of truth or dare," he explained as he held his hand out.

"fine. let's go play," i reply, walking towards the group i saw sitting in a circle. i took an open seat besides akaashi who smiled softly at me. kuroo made his way beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "who are these people?" i whispered to kuroo.

"you know akaashi and bokuto now, obviously," he whispered back, "see that one with the dyed blonde hair? kinda looks like an asshole, and actually is? that's terushima, captain of johzenji," he whispered as he subtly pointed to a man who was laughing next to his friends. i spotted a silver piercing on his tongue whenever he opened his mouth.

"that other one over there sitting next to the grey-haired guy, is atsumu miya and his twin, osamu," he explained, my attention averting to the twins.

"see those two polar opposites right there arguing? that's iwaizumi and oikawa," he explained as he brought my attention back to a chocolate-haired male and a dark browned one. "that one with the red hair is tendou, and the one  on his right is semi, the one on his left is ushijima," he explained.

"now, if you look to your right," he whispered as he put his index finger and thumb under my chin, making me face him, "you'll find the very attractive captain of the boys volleyball team at nekoma," he whispered against my lips, that were dangerously close to his.

i smiled, "really? cause i think i just see a playboy who's trying to get me to forgive him for making out with another girl," i whispered before pulling away from him.

"oh my god, come on, i thought you did forgive me?" he slumped.

"i didn't forgive you, i'm just forgetting about it so i can still have a good time, even if it's not with you," i smiled innocently.

"hmph," he scoffed making me laugh.

"alrighty, lady and gentlemen," bokuto announced as he gestured his hand to me, as i was the only girl in the circle. "welcome to the infamous game of volleyball truth or dare!" he smiled, making all of the boys cheer and clap.

"volleyball truth or dare?" i whispered to kuroo.

"you'll see," he whispered back.

"now, you all know the rules; don't respond truthfully or fail to attempt the dare and you have ushijima, iwaizumi or i spike a ball at you," he explained.

"what the fuck?" i asked, "there's no way-"

"oh, there's way, and with the crowd we have, the dares and questions will get you hit at least once," kuroo laughed.

"well, what about you asshole?" i scoffed.

"oh, i always choose bokuto to hit me cause he never spikes the ball that hard, since we're for lifers," he smiled innocently as he crossed his fingers.

"you're an idiot," i rolled my eyes and smiled as i pushed him.

"you love me for it," he smiled.

"keep telling yourself that," i retorted.