sweet boy, rude boy.

Laura's POV

my head was pounding as my eyes fluttered open to see brown eyes staring right down at me... or.. were they hazel? yes, they were hazel alright. i screamed and sat up, rubbing my eyes. Ross widened his eyes and scoot closer to me as i backed away a little.

Ross : you okay?..

i hesitated and then nodded slowly. he gave me a glare as i laughed weakly, staring at him a couple seconds later. 

Laura : why do you care?

i grumbled and semi-pouted, as he played with his thumbs and shook his head, looking up to me again.

Ross; lets just.. um.. work on this project..

i crinkled my eyebrows. no flirty humor?.. no stupid attitude?.. boy, i must be in mars..

Laura: we should do it on.. on something no one would think of doing! so we can get that perfect A+

a smirk crawled onto his lips.

Ross: i was thinking, YOU would do the work and I would sit back, watch some football and do nothing.

i squinted at him and huffed.

Laura: listen "bad-boy", i don't know how many girls you've played or made them do your homework for you, but i am not those girls. i am not your servant and this is a PARTNER PROJECT not a "laura's project that Ross can use to get a handy dandy A on" 

i could tell he mentally groaned. he rolled his eyes.

Ross: fine.. what do you want to do it on?..

i pursed my lips.

Laura: we could.. paint a mural! isn't the school working on this clean water foundation? we can actually paint a mural to help!

Ross fell to the floor laughing. i crossed my arms and gave him a guilt look. he sat up and blinked slowly.

Ross: no.

i sighed in defeat. 

Laura: fine. what would you like to do since i suck at picking. 

he licked his lips and smirked.

Ross; sex.

i widened my eyes and shook my head quickly.

Laura: no. no no no no no.

his smirk grew wider as he nodded. i cringed in confusion.

Laura: we are doing the mural or nothing at all. got it? okay now, bye bye.

i couldn't stand it any longer. i stormed out of there as fast as my legs could take me. 

i knocked on my door as i realized i had no keys. wait.. today was Wednesday.. no wonder ness took the car. i scowled and looked up at my window. hmm..

the window wasn't that far away.. i jumped up and clutched onto the windowsill. someone called my name and startled me as i fell into the wet grass with an "oof!"

i looked up and saw mason; the boy who lived next door. he laughed and helped me up.

Mason: trying to break into your own house?..

i laughed awkwardly and shrugged.

Laura: forgot my keys. sister isnt home. failing at life, sigh sigh sigh.

smooth marano.. smoooooth..

he chuckled and ran a hand through his swooped back brown hair, shrugging with me.

Mason: oh well. life is a pain is the arse isnt it?

i just noticed his accent.. 

Laura: are you from..?

he nodded. yup.

Mason: mhm. 100% British mofo. Are you.. let me guess.. Italian?

i stared at him in shock, laughing.

Laura: how did you.. how did you know?.. 

i face palmed trying to imitate those blue yellow-ish shocked emoticons. 

he smiled. like.. genuinely smiled. not those idiotic smirks boys give.. he was.. sweet. unlike this someone i know.. 

Mason: I'm just great like that.

i applauded him as he bowed

Mason: Thank you, Thank you! i love my fans!

Laura: hey, don't you go to Mariano high?

he nodded.

Mason: you noticed that now?

i bowed jokingly and looked down at my vibrating phone. 1 new text from Vanessa.

Hey laura! sorry i took the car. keys are under the mat because i know you'd somehow forget to have them.. be back soon, stay safe xx

Sighing in relief, i looked back up at Mason who inspected his shoes. 

Laura: hey! um i have to go but i guess i will see you soon?

i crookedly smiled as he nodded. i turned to leave but heard his cute accent.

Mason: wait! um..

i turned back around and laughed.

Laura: what?..

Mason: wanna exchange numbers?..

i smiled and handed my phone to him as he did the same. typing in my number quickly, i put myself as "the girl next door wink wink" and he grinned doing the same. A blonde haired boy came to him and tugged on his arm, speaking with a different accent.

??; come on mason! fifty shades of grey is gonna start soon!

the boy spoke with an irish accent. mason laughed again and looked at me, shrugging. 

Mason: bye laura!

i waved him goodbye as i entered my home, running upstairs, pulling out the list. 

6. go to parties and make partiesremember all populars throw parties no one will EVER forget.

maybe.. Mason can help with this..

okokok go ahead n kill meh bc i havent updated this in awhile ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okok annnnnnnnnnd im gonna dedicate the next chapter that will be up by like tomorrow because yahoo march break to whoever figures out who plays mason n his mate. THIS ISNT HARD AT ALL GUYS IM LAUGHING BHJHGVJHBVHHB okay okay go comment away xx -Mya