Weight

Laura's POV

I felt nauseous. I ran a couple of miles before going to Ross' for the stupid project. I also jogged on the treadmill because of number 5 on the list.

5. Loose some weight.

I didn't eat anything. I know it wasn't healthy for me but it was for the dare. mehhh. I slid on my white skater dress and my sneakers. I went down and noticed the car wasn't there.

Laura: what? VANESSA WHERES THE CAR?! VANESSA!!!

I yelled. great. she wasn't here. I'm definitely not walking there after all that exercise. I already felt dizzy and I also wanted to throw up. yeah. bad isn't it. I saw my old skateboard at the corner if my eye. u walked over to it picking it up and dusting it off. eh, good enough. I walked out and started riding it to Ross' house

Ross' POV

what the heck. Laura was supposed to be here by now.. n-not that I care... hahaha.. the doorbell rang and i raced to it. opening it, it revealed Laura all wet and her hair was messy and he makeup was all over the place. She stumbled forward, falling into my chest. I caught her in my arms.

Ross: what happened to you?...

she inhaled and exhaled for air and looked at me.

Laura: skate board...rain...wet...everything....

I grabbed her hand and sighed

Ross: c'mon.

Laura's POV

where was he taking me?! MAYBE HE WAS KIDNAPPING ME! why would he kidnap me... wait what? I shrugged and followed him. I looked around realizing how big his house was. it was humongous.  he threw me some clothes and I looked at him shocked. how did he have girl clothes...

Ross: I have a sister.. that now at a sleep over at her friends house.

I nodded and went to the bathroom and changed. when I came out my stomach hurted and I was super dizzy. I guess my weight loss worked.

5. Loose some weight

Ross walked over to me and touched my face...

Ross: you look pale.. do you wanna eat something.

I shook my head.

Laura: L-lets just work on this project.. p-please.

he nodded. I walked over to his bed when my vision was getting blurry and my head felt light. my eyes were droopy and I collapsed on something hard. Everything went Black.

Done chapter yay yay ya ya -Mya