The Dare

Laura's POV

'today I don't feel like doing anything i just wanna lay in my bed don't feel like pickin up he phone so leave a message at the ton- ' I slammed my alarm clock. I woke up stretched and smiled. why you ask? cause I'm gonna go back to school!!!!!!! wooo! I'm so excited so excited! I took a quick shower, curled my ombre ish hair and picked out my best clothes, a green and dark blue flowy floral dress, a denim vest and flats. I did my makeup and grabbed my bag. I took my red and yellow penny board with me. I rode it to school and put it in my locker. as I was getting stuff out everyone stopped talking. hmm that's strange... I turned around and saw Ross lynch he most popular guy in school aka the king of Mariano high.

girl: omg he's so hot!!!

girl 2: I know eek! he's beautiful!!

Ross just smirked making his way towards his locker which was right next to mine... he never talked or bothered me though. I sighed and dropped my books by accident. ughg. I sighed once again but when I went to pick them up it wasn't there. I looked up to see Ross holding them.

Ross: here.. well.. aren't you gonna take them?!

laura: oh! um.. sorry..

I was about to walk away but I bumped into someone who smelt like they took a bath in perfume... that smells like the populars...

popular: watch it slow poke!! uhg! you totally ruined my new outfit! there's nerd all over it! gross!

laura: maybe you should learn to stay away from me and also you're the ones who bumped into me first!

Popular: you think you're social well take a look in the mirror snobby! the only way I'll know you're cool is if you do this list and you need to do all of them and I'll be watching... deal?

she handed me a list. I looked through it and I finally agreed.

laura: sure whatever..

some people gasped while the popular smirked. I looked through the list it looked completely easy as a tube of gogurt.. sorry I have gogurt addictions...

popular: OK good choice. If you loose you'll have to be my personal assistant for the rest of the year and if you win which will not be possible you can take my place as the most popular girl at school. and no take backs.

laura: ok...

they sashayed away. I walked to class.

Ross's POV

' c'mon get LOUD LOUD LET IT OUT!'  I slammed my clock. it was playing my bands song R5 loud. I groaned and opened my eyes. another day of school. well.. it isn't that bad considering I am the king of Mariano high so whatever. I took a shower and dried my hair. I messed it up a little and wore my clothes: a leather jacket, white skinny jeans and my hot pink Hollister T-shirt. I put on my black all star sneakers and went down stairs.

Stormie: honey eat your breakfast!

Ross: ok mom

I gobbled up my breakfast and drove to school. when I got there there was immediate attention on me. everyone was commenting me, shoving phone numbers in my face and trying to be my friend. I smirked and walked away. I got to my locker with a brunette standing there taking out her books. I rolled my eyes when she dropped them. she went to pick them up but I picked if up for her. she was staring at me and i kinda snapped at her which probably scared he cause she jumped. I rolled my eyes once again and walked away to music.

ok guys updated can I get a WUT WUT!!!!!! no?... ok.. °_° anyways don't stop reading please read my other stories cause u guys are  ★AWESOMAZING!!!!★ OH YEAH I CALLED U THAT ANYWAYS BIG NEWS

!IMPORTANT!

EVERYONE WHO IS A AUSLLY SHIPPER GO TO YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN AUSTIN AND ALLY PROMS AND PROMISES BECAUSE AUSLLY KISSED FOR THE FREAKIN 3RD TIME!!!!!!! U WILL GWT THE FEELS I KNOW I DID CAUSE I WAS JUMPING AND CRYING IN HAPPINESS FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT! ITS SOOO DAMN CUTE ANYWAYS ASTALA VISTA IM GONNA UPDATE SOON -MYA