Wear makeup, wear designer clothes, get noticed

Laura's POV

I woke up on a Sunday morning. I looked at the list. stupid list has been haunting me all night. I COULDN'T SLEEP PROPERLY BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID LIST!! ok so

1. Wear Makeup.

ok that seems easy... since i already wear it.. but i dont have the good brand ones.. hey my sister should have makeup!!!! I ran into her room and saw her cleaning.

Laura: hey Nessa can I borrow your makeup... please..

She looked at me then walked over.

Vanessa: hey.. are you feeling okay cause you don't seem like my sister laura..

she said while touching my forehead. I laughed then explained everything.

Vanessa: does that mean you have to change your style?..

I nodded. her eyes lightened up.

Vanessa: OMG!!!! THEN LETS GO!!!!!!!

~3 hours later

we literally shopped till we dropped. I changed everything.. I was wearing red shorts, brown wedges and a white top with silver sparkles on the neckline. I had makeup on. Hot red lipstick, Black mascara, blush etc... my hair was ombre and wavy. I didn't want to look like some kind of slut so my clothes weren't short at all. I just wanted to look naturally pretty. Vanessa looked at the list.

1. Wear makeup

2. We're DESIGNER clothes

Vanessa: okay next. 3.Get noticed how are you gonna do that.. its Sunday and there's no school today..

Laura: you have a point.. we can wait till tomorrow..

Vanessa: no. hey!! all the populars from school go to the beach today!!! WE CAN GO!!!

Laura: hmmm fine okay..

She laughed and so did I. off to the beach!!!! I changed into a yellow crop top and a black tank top underneath, some white shorts and MK flipflops. my bathing suit was red and it was under my clothes. Vanessa invited some friends and we drove to the beach. when we got there it was CROWDED! the first person I saw was Maia Mitchell; the popular who gave me the list. she was acting snobby as usual. okay time to be noticed. nobody saw me yet. I got out of the car and everybody stopped and looked at me. I dont really like that much attention but watching Maia suffer was a dream come true so..

3. Get noticed

the popular girls were rolling their eyes, while the boys were drooling. I smirked. this is the lifeeeeeee. I think I even saw Ross drool a little.. I just hope #20 will be easy, then again he's ROSS SHOR LYNCH. he looked so hot.. as usual.. I know I shouldn't be crushing on him because he's a player. he's the one who should be crushing on me.. he was wearing hot pink swim trunks and an ''R5'' necklace. he was shirtless.. man just so hot... and you could see his six pack too. I snapped out of it. He smirked. did he see I was staring at him?!!!!?!? he started walking over to me... oh no.. okay laura calm down... calm.. he walked by me and stopped.

Ross: hey cutie wanna hook up later or can I get your number?

I looked at him and tilted my head a little.

Laura: nahhh I don't think so.

his eyes widened as I walked away. okay you're probably wondering.. WHAT THE HECK?!!! LAURA YOU LET HIM GO?!?! well to answer that I did only because he needs to go crazy for me, think about me day and night.. and I KNOW it will take time. he hasn't had  a SERIOUS relationship since forever.. I mean that's what someone told me.. maybe I can go swimming!! yeah that'll take my mind off of Ross ...

Ross: you think about me eh?

oh shoot!!!!! I was thinking OUT LOUD!!!!

Laura: n-no I have a dog named R-Ross..

He moved closer to me until I felt his warm hot breath on my neck.

Ross: I like girls who stutter..

he said whispering into my neck. a shiver went down my spine. I jumped up and backed away a little.

Laura: um.. I um I gotta go.

I said running away.

Ross: wait what's your names?!?!

I turned back around

Laura: Laura, Laura Marie Marano.

and with that I was gone.

..... okay so I'm sorry I haven't updated its cause my tablet got taken away and I finally got it back so I'll update everything if I can ;) -mya