ELEVEN

Lisa's POV

I can't believe I actually agreed to this. As we boarded the private jet, second thoughts ran through my mind, but every time I looked at her excited face, they would all go away.

Once we were seated, she stared excitedly out the window at the city lights. She's so cute.

"Remember, you are not allowed to leave my side." I reminded her.

"I know." She replied. I've said it many times before, but I want to make sure she doesn't forget.

About an hour after we took off, she fell asleep. So here I was with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my arms. I looked down at her and smiled. Her arms were wrapped around my waist and bicep and her cheek laid on my shoulder. I may have moved her to lean against me instead of the side of the plane.

Some of my men were on the plane with us, all of them asleep. I, however, can't sleep on airplanes. That's why I always set my arrival times at night so I can sleep once I'm there, so I won't get jet lagged.

I felt her stir next to me. A quiet moan sounded out from her, and I felt my pants tightening as I heard another one.

"Lisa." She whispered out. My body started to sweat as a wave of desire hit me.

I sat there for about two minutes, listening to her moaning and whispering my name, before I couldn't take it anymore. I left to the bathroom to take care of myself, and when I came out, my best friend was right there, smirking.

"How's Jennie?" She asked.

"Fine." I grumbled out and went to
move past her, but she blocked my path.

"Have you asked her out yet?" She asked.

"No." My tone signaled the end of the conversation, but she didn't care.

"Oh, come on. Why not?" She whined. She knows how I feel about her. She knew everything about how I thought of her from the moment I met her to now.

"I can't be that selfish." I grumbled out.

"When have you ever not been selfish? Come on, you want something, take it. You've never had feeling for any girl, and now that you do, you won't go after her?"

"It's not that simple." I said.

"It is that simple. You are super lonely, and she makes you un-lonely." She smiled.

"Listen, Jisoo. I care about her. I can't let her be put in danger." I explained.

She put her hands up. "Hey, I'm just saying. Do you want to live your life with her or without her?"

I sighed. "I want to live with her." I mumbled.

"See? I think you should go for it." She sat back down."Okay. That means no." She mumbled.

"That doesn't mean no." I told her.

"When was the last time you said I'll think about it and ended up saying yes?" Dhe asked.

"I said I'll think it out to Jennie coming with us, and she's here now." I retorted.

She put is finger on her chin and pretended to think. "Hmm...that's defiantly the first time. Is it because of her?"

I rolled my eyes and decided to walk back to Jennie.

"So it is." I heard Jisoo mumble. She's right though, but I would never admit that.

I want to make a move. I want to be selfish. I want her with me, but I can't let her be put in danger. Then again, can I really live like this? Always wanting to be with her but always restraining myself? I don't think I can. I don't know. can't think about this right now. I saw that she was awake when I sat down.

"Hey, where were you?" She asked, sleepily.

"I was just talking to Jisoo." I looked into her eyes and remembered what Jisoo said. I don't think I can resist her much longer.

"Have you been to Italy before?" She asked.

I chuckled. "Of course. I was born there."

"Really?" She asked, her eyes brightening.

"Yes. I moved to Thailand when I was five years old then go in Seoul back and fourth from different countries. I've gone back many times though, so I'm familiar with the country."

She smiled. "That's so cool."

"Have you ever been?" I asked her.

"I've been once to Florence. I go to France a lot more though since I can speak it." She replied."You speak french?" I asked, impressed.

"Oui, monsieur. Est-ce que tu parles français?" That's sexy.

"I don't know what that means."

She giggled. "I just asked if you speak french."

"Well, I don't, but I speak Italian. Sei la ragazza più bella del mondo." I said.

"Grazie." She said. Oh shit. Did she know what I said?

"Wait. Do you speak Italian?" I asked.

"No. I understood the main parts. Don't you know french and Italian are very similar?" She smirked as she spoke.

"I didn't know they were that similar." I grumbled out. She laughed, and a smile made its way into my face once I heard it.

Once we arrived in Italy, Jennie was very excited. She stared at everything. with bright, happy eyes as I drove to my villa. However, even with her excitement covering it up, I could tell she was tired. I was too since I have been up for about 10 hours longer than I have to.

I pulled into the driveway and brought her and my bags inside. I walked up the stairs towards our bedroom and checked behind me every now and then to make sure she was following.

I opened the door and brought the bags inside. started to unpack our things while she stared in confusion.

"Are we staying in the same bedroom?" She asked.

"When I said stay by my side the whole time, I meant the whole time." I smirked.

She chuckled. "Okay."

Once we unpacked, I let her use the bathroom first. She came out in a blush colored silk nightgown that showed off her legs. I stared for a bit too long, enjoying the view. I got up and then went into the bathroom.

I came out in just a pair of boxers and sports bra smirking as I knew she was checking me out. I have been purposefully walking around her with only sport bra because I knew she would check me out. It sounds bad, but I just wanted her to know what she could have.

I climbed into bed and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to me. I was so tired, and all I wanted was to have her warm body against mine and sleep. I was too tired, so my next move was absentminded.

I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Goodnight, Jennie."

She stiffened, and it was then that I realized what I did. Please don't push me away. My heart sped up as I waited for a reaction. Then, she relaxed.

"Goodnight, Lis." She whispered in a beautifully soft voice and snuggled into the sheets.

I let out a quiet sigh and drifted away.

________