Authors Note

Thank you to everyone reading this, I apologize that I have not yet updated or managed to finish revising the last few chapters, but once again my computer crashed and I somewhat lost the will to turn it back on again.

I have vowed to update at more regular intervals, but to do so I need to write a few chapters ahead, and that will take a while.

For now I hope you enjoy this short but true story that happened to me the other day

XXX

In the time between getting home(5:30) and eating my tea(7:00), I had some how managed to loose my phone.

After searching frantically for it whilst I boiled myself some pasta, I decided to do the smart thing and used the land line to call my mobile. I could hear my ring tone, and it seemed to be coming from the fridge... I checked the fridge, and it wasn't there... I was somewhat relieved by that. I continued following the sound around that corner of the kitchen, and checked in the cupboard, where it also seemed to be coming from. It wasn't in there either.

I stopped and listened carefully. Then I realized it was coming from my pair of slippers...

I have no clue how it got there.

Ok, so interesting part over :/

I will not be putting huge long notes at the end of my updates anymore, coz when I read over them I found them to be //really// annoying.

Bye for now!

WFS