Chapter 1

I could tell something was wrong from the moment I woke up in a bathtub.

Firstly – because like any normal person I usually sleep in my bed, not my bathtub.

Secondly – I was nursing a killer headache that urgently required aspirin.

And lastly – because I was wearing nothing but my underwear, a pair of 6 inch high heels, and make up that felt a few centimeters thick.

The only thing that I could think about through the throbbing headache was(like many people who have been in similar situations), what the hell happened last night?

I looked around, relived to discover that I was in my own bathroom. I then clambered out of the bathtub, which was surprisingly difficult when a killer hangover was screwing up your balance, wrapped one of my towels around myself in a vain attempt to regain(at least) some of my dignity. An attempt which failed when, on my next step, I tripped over my own feet, and did an impressive nose dive(more accurately called a belly flop) with a score of 9.1 into my bathroom carpet.

"Oh for crying out loud!" I muttered through a mouthful of rug. I sat up and violently took off one shoe and looked at it.

It was tall, with a spindly heel that looked too weak to support any human being, and was a shade of bright neon yellow that made my head spin, although that could still be the hangover.

I tugged off the other shoe and was about to toss the hideous abominations across the room, when I caught sight of a small sticker stuck to the bottom of the shoe. With a small high pitched laugh, I carefully placed them back down on the carpet and patted them, "nice shoes" I strained.

A four figure price tag can easily change a girl's opinion on a pair of shoes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, thanks for reading <3

I know this first chapter was really short, but it's main point is to get you interested.

I came up with this title and the story just fell into place :) so please vote, then go over to read chapter two! Also please comment! Criticism is good, just don't be too harsh :s

XXX