Chapter 3

Grumbling to myself, I made my way outside. However the moment I left the porch and stepped into the blinding noon sun, I hissed involuntarily and jumped back to the safety of the shade, like some vampire in a cheap film.

Heck, I felt like a vampire in a cheap film. Because as lovely as the warm sunlight was, it hurt my eyes too much. I had forgotten some of the side effects that a hangover can cause. I quickly nipped back inside and grabbed a pair of sunglasses. Unlike earlier, when I had been looking for a clean class or some aspirins, I had no problem finding a pair of shades - my house was full of them.

I felt stupid as I painfully walked bare footed across the gravel towards the shiny red car, first I imitate Kesha and now Victoria Beckham with the huge shades!

I looked at the car, running my hand over its shiny metal hood. It was a red Mercedes-Benz SL550 Roadster Convertible, a very nice looking car.

On the market it was around £195,500.00, it was a car that was only sold from privet dealers, as only a limited number had been made. I admired the black leather seats and the sleek dashboard(I'm not a car geek, but in my family it's essential to know about the latest stuff, the vintage, and the antique stuff).

I had been keeping my nose relatively clean for four months, but it only took one (reluctant) trip to a club, and I was causing trouble.

Damn, I thought. That guy might have been a jerk, but steeling his car was too much...

I re-remembered the kiss.

On second thought it serves him right, I thought fiercely. It probably makes me seem naive, and petty to be upset by something that could be considered 'trivial', but my first kiss should have been a good memory! Not one that causes the thought ' he's eaten fried chicken recently' to spring to mind.

------------------------------------

Hi, thanks for reading,

The references to Katy Perry, were related to 'last Friday night', and when she wakes up in a bath tub. I hadn't actually been thinking about the fact she'd done either of those things in music videos, but remembered it some time after I'd uploaded chapter 1.
Also, I got the car stuff off the net, so if anyone reading this is into cars, please tell me if I've made mistakes!

Read the next chapter, because that's when the truth is explained!!! Look forward to it!!!

XXX