¤° 0 °¤

{Prologue}

As everyone was preparing the wedding for Mavis and Jonathan! As Y/n was dealing with some decorations. Dracula was talking with someone.

??? -
" I'm so nervous right now, Drac. I don't think I'm ready to tell her my real identity... "
He scratches the back of his neck

Dracula -
" ohoho! Don't worry, Martin buddy. It'll be fine, I'm pretty sure she'll understand. "

Martin -
" not when I'm one of the kind that killed hers... "
He said as he look down.

Dracula -
" fine then, you don't need to reveal your identity to her since she's doesn't really know the detailed looks of demons! Now go talk to her! "
He said as he pushes Martin to Y/n as he bumps into her. Martin back away from Y/n as he puts his hands up.

Martin -
" o-oh! I'm sorry miss! Did I hurt you? "

Y/n -
" oh it's fine... It's just-"
Y/n lifts her head. As she and Martin made an eyes contact.... A pink flash crosses their eyes and they shook their head.
" um... I'm... Fine! "
She smiles at Martin. He smiles back nervously.

Martin -
" um... So... Do you need like... Helps? "
He asked as he chuckles nervously. You chuckles softly.

Y/n -
" of course, I just need to put this to there... By the way, my name's Y/n! Y/n Loughran. "
You said as you smile at him.

Martin -
" Martin........ Um... Devilson? "
He said nervously.

Y/n -
" whoa, that's a cool name. Well, I have a question. What kind of monsters you are, since I can tell by your horns? "
She said as Martin picked some of the decorations up. But he almost dropped it by the question that Y/n asked him.

Martin -
" um... A humanoid monsters called.... Horns? "

Y/n -
" ... Horns? "

Martin -
" yeeeeeeesssssss.... "
He replied, nervously. But then, Y/n's family. The Loughran has arrived! As Y/n and Jonathan went up and hugs them..

// this is Y/n's clothes

// this is Y/n's clothes. But you can change it if you don't like it! //

Jonathan/Y/n -
" mom and dad! "
They both went up hugging their mother Linda.

Linda -
" oh Johnny! N/n! "

Jonathan -
" I can't believe you all here! "
......................................................

As one of Jonathan's brother were poking Blobby. But then, someone called to take a picture. As his two older twin brother smiles nervously. And Johnny makes a smug face. And Martin who wents into the picture all of sudden from nowhere.
......................................................

And then, with Y/n and the girls. As her sister tried to avoid the green monster lady touch her. While Mavis is helping another monster lady with her lipstick.

As Y/n's sister smile nervously at the photo. While the monster lady were looking good. So did Y/n who was smiling softly while Mavis was completely invisible in it.
......................................................

Now is both family photo. As Linda helping with Y/n and Jonathan's hair. Jonathan wents between of Mavis Dracula as the picture were taken. But both of them went out being invisible.
......................................................

As the wedding was starting. You sits with you parents at the human side while Martin sits on the monster side. Y/n wave at Martin as he nervously wave her back with a small blush on his faces. Which Y/n did too.

As Jonathan waited for Mavis to come. As a little flow girl walking on the carpet. As the humans including Y/n 'aww' . Until a bunch of wolf pups attacks the girl for the teddy bear. As they stops. Leaving the poor girl a mess, but the Monsters 'aww' at this as Y/n quickly take the poor girl away.

And then, Mavis came. With her beautiful black dress. As Martin, Dracula, Wayne, Wanda, Frank, Eunice, Griffin, Murray and Y/n staring at her smiling proudly. Especially Drac.

For Drac, Mavis is still like a cute children in his eyes. As she arrives to Jonathan. He picks up the ring and put through Mavis's finger. As they were ready to kiss.... Drac uses his magic to make the head hanger went between them and kisses her. And he motions for them to make it a small kiss.

As they look back. And gives each other a small smooches. As the monsters clapped. While Drac's friends and Martin glaring at him while Y/n shook her head.

Martin -
" jeez Uncle Drac, if my dad's here he would have stopped you. "
He mumbles. But he saw Y/n in the corner of his eyes as he look at her. And smile softly, he never feels so fluffy before. But he shrugged it off and gave a unnoticeable smile to Y/n before looking away.

As Marty was giving a speech of the wedding. When in human's eyes, he's speaking gibberish. Johnny sniffles as he holds his cup up.

Jonathan -
" true! So true, Marty"

When Y/n and Jonathan's parents obviously doesn't get what he's saying. While Y/n and Martin who sat at a same table smiling softly. And it's cake time, as you and Martin already eating the cake cause it's scream cheese!

2nd person pov -

Your favorite, surprisingly. Martin's favorite too. As you too devoured it in a second giggles softly.

And it's dancing time, everyone has what they wants to dance while you're still looking around. And then you see Martin who's looking around until he saw. He wents up to you.

Martin -
" hey Y/n! Care to dance? "
He said as he reaches his hand. You smiled softly.

Y/n -
" sure, Martin. "
As you both holds each others hand. And holds each others waist with another hand as you both dances to the beat.

But then, you turn your head to see your mother inside Blobby. But luckily Jonathan pulls her out quickly.

Y/n -
" woah Martin, you're a person that are really to good hangout with... Like, you're really an open up person that can get a friend in the next seconds! "

Martin looks surprised by this as he chuckles nervously.
" oh Y/n... I'm just really loves to make friends... To forget the mistakes we did... "
He mumbles the last part and continue to dances with you.

- ends