¤° 5 °¤

{Plan}

When (Y/n) leaves, Dracula turns his head to Johnny.

"You're in on this? The leaving? "
He asked angrily. And then Martin also sent a glare at Johnny.

"uh... It's not define at all. It's just something they're definitely talking about, but until we do it, it's not definitized. "
He 'explained' nervously.

" yea sure. "
Martin replied, sarcastically. And then Dracula shoots his red eyes at Johnny.

"... Did he just cover me with birdseed? "
He said. And then his body was covered in birdseed.

"Yea, he covered you. "
Martin said then leaves when a bunch of crows charged at Johnny for the birdseed that covered him.

🦇 At the Hotel🦇

"Dad, it's not a fang.
Drac, I don't know if it's the right place for Dennis. Right, Johnny."
The Count sulks as he mimics both Mavis and (Y/n) as he grabs his purple pajama(?) out of his closet.

"Oh, hey, dudeman. It's not me. It's Mavis and (Y/n).
Hey, dudeman. I'm afraid to say anything. "
He then also mimics Johnny as he went to a wall which forms a washbasin for him.
"Hey, dudeman. I'm a dudeman! "

"Drac? Who you talkin' to? "

"Ya on crack or what? "
Frank and Martin suddenly opened the door as they peek inside the room.

"Do not disturb! The count's wiggin' out in here. "
The hanging head on the doorknob shouts.
Then Frank begins to walk into the room with Martin while the count is brushing his teeth.

"What are you wiggin' out about, Drac? "
Frank asked.

"The kids. (Y/n) and Mavey Wavey's saying they want to leave. And you know that too, Martin. "
He said then he turns back to his washbasin. Martin sighs then look away sadly when he remembers that (Y/n) was gonna leave soon for her nephew.

"They want to leave? What about Johnny? He doesn't wanna go. He's making the hotel more human-y for Dennis and (Y/n). You know seeing that he isn't a monster and (Y/n) has already used to be with the Humans. "
Frank said. But then it triggers Drac as he dashes at Frank.

"They are monsters! Dennis is just a late fanger. "
He snapped.

"mhm, and I could be a hand model."
The hanging head said sarcastically.

"shut up! "
Drac yells.
"It's all that human-y stuff that's confusing poor Denisovich and (Y/n). She's not even supposed to be in the human for the first place! "

"I kinda agree with the last part. "
Martin said. Then Dracula walks into a wall as it opens for him, but then it closes when Dracula gets in.

"How about we get them around more monster-y or un-human-y things? "
Martin said and then he pressed on a wall. As it opens Dracula's closer with a bunch of pajamas and capes.

"Oh, I need a cape. "
Frank whispered when he saw the capes inside the closet.

"Frank, no-"