¤° 6 °¤

{The Old Hunts'}

"So what are we gonna to do later? "
(Y/n) asked Martin. As he perks up and then he look at her.

"Oh well- um, I was just thinking if we should like to hang out with each other more? "
Martin said out of nervous, and then he realized he said something wrong as he quickly covers his mouth with his hands as his face turns bright red. (Y/n) blinks twice at him innocently.

"Oh sure! I mean I would love to hangout with new friend! "
(Y/n) said with a happy side. Oh boy Martin's heart was on nine cloud now as he was squealing and screaming in delight mentally.
Despite the fact (Y/n) referred him as a friend.

"But where are we going though? "
The angel asked again. And then Martin holds (Y/n)'s hand and then he went out of the hotel with her. And Wayne, Frank, Griffin and Murray was already outside waiting.

"We're ready, Mr. Drac! "
Martin shouts.

"Alright. Where's Griffin? "
Drac asked with a sleepy Dennis in his arm while looking around.

"Hey can I have a second? I'm just saying goodbye to Emily. "
The invisible man said while he's trying to pretend he had another invisible lover as he's obviously holding both glass.
And it's kinda making the situation a little awkward.

"Boy talkin' bout' self-love. "
Martin deadpanned while (Y/n) just standing beside him politely.
After Griffin is done. Martin, (Y/n) and the other rushes into the car. Wayne, Frank and Murray sits behind the car. Dracula sits on the front seat, Griffin on the driver seat. While (Y/n) and Martin was sitting beside Dennis at the middle.
And then there's Drac fussing about trying to click Dennis's seat tie.
"How do you click in the stupid car seat? *insert weird frustrated Dracula scream* "

"You gotta cut those nails man. "
Frank said.

"We just strap put kids down with duct tape. "
Wayne added.

"If you keep grabbing it like that, you're not gonna click it. "
Martin exclaimed.
But then Dennis stops Drac by raising his hand at him, and then he clicks the seat in successfully by his own. But then Globby walks to the car as Martin points at the slime.

"The home(hell) this jelly doing here? We're already crowded, I'm on my limits! "
Martin said with an obviously impatient tone. After all if Drac is the Prince of Darkness, then Martin is the Prince of Hell. As a son from a demonic yet also wealthy monster species he sometimes would get a little arrogant or impatient.
Especially when he's in a crowded place like this. If it wasn't for (Y/n) he would've have snapped for real and then ended up getting scolded by Drac like last time.

"I told him he could come. He's never been outside the hotel. "
Frank explained. Martin look at Frank with a 'you gotta be kidding me' faces. And then Drac moves his head outside the window.

"Blobby, there's no room. Sorry, man."
He said. But then the slime literally busted into the car with everyone trapping inside him. Martin's eyes twitches as it flashes a little.

"IT'S ALRIGHT CROWDED!! "
Martin snapped as he let out a muffled angered shout.

"Fine, put him on the Rascal. Let's just get going. "
And then Martin ended up summoning a rascal on the side of the car with Blobby to sits on it as the ride had finally started. And Martin got his temper calmed down by (Y/n) placing her hand on his shoulder gently.
But then soon (Y/n) already falling asleep before Dennis. After all she's a early sleeper.  And she let her head rest against Martin's shoulder who's blushing a lot right now while looking away from (Y/n) awkwardly.

"Where are we going? Papa-Drac. "
Dennis asked after yawning tiredly.

"Oh, Denisovich, we're going to have an adventure. A monster-y adventure."
He said.

"Yay! Monster! We're gonna eat the cake. "
Dennis said in excitement. But then Martin raised an eyebrow at the kid's words.

"What did he say?"
The prince of hell asked.

"no. No cake on this monster trip."
Dracula said.

"No cake, cebause Kakie says 'Too much cake makes tummy ache. Yay!' A monster always shares.  "
The kid said innocently, only bringing up the confusion and awkwardness more.

"Wow, we may need more than a week. "
Wayne said.

"Hey, you know who could fix the kid in a snap? Vlad and Lucifer. "
Frank chimes in.

"What? We don't need to call Vlad or Luci. We got this. "
Dracula protests.

"Yea! My old man was already busy enoughthat he literally negelcted his own son. "
Martin added. Then he paused for a while then turned to Dennis.
"You see, Den. Monsters are indeed nice, just like you. But when the night arrives, the real fun of the monsters begins! "
Martin said from a nice tone to a slightly sinister tone. While Dracula was nodding, meaning that he agrees with what Martin said. And then Frank sneaks his hand and turns the music up.

"Yes, good speech. Martin! Being scary. Right guys?"
While he was being proud of himself. While Martin and the others except Dennis was vibing with the music(Without waking(Y/n) up magically). Until Martin shouts.

"Oh home yea! This is my favorite song! "

"Guys? Guys! What is wrong with you? "
Dracula cuts off the fun by turning off the radio.

"Come on. Everybody likes that song. "
Frank said.

"We're not everybody. we're scary monsters. Remember? "
Dracula then pulled a disc(out of nowhere) and put it inside the radio.

"Hey, what are you putting in?"
Griffin asked.

"It's an audio book. Bigfoot's life story. He reads it himself. "
Dracula then begins to sits properly as he starts listening.

Chapter One

*insert Bigfoot noises*

Everymonster's face dropped into a mix of boredom and frustrations while Dennis just look at his grandpa. Oh and, (Y/n) was awake the moment when the Bigfoot speaks.
Oh and, Blobby is vibing alone outside the truck on the rascal. And Martin is jealous of that.

<ends>