¤° 7 °¤

{Storytelling}

"Wow! This is gonna be so amazing. "
Mavis exclaimed while she look at the sea waves crashing against the rock on the land. She was in a car with Jonathan who was driving it.

"Oh, yeah. You're gonna be so happy, but not too happy."
Jonathan said.

"Huh? "

"What?"

"I wanna see everything you and (Y/n) did growing up."
She said while holding her hands together in excitement.

"As long as you're distracted, capisce? "
He paused for a while, panicking about what he had just said.
"We can hit a few spots on the way to my parents."

"Lemme just quickly call home. "
Mavis said as she already had her handphone, her finger pressing on the numbers that she's gonna call soon. Jonathan looks away with an awkward and also nervous expression.

" Aww, don't do that. It's only 1:00 am. Dennis isn't even up yet, and (Y/n) had already become an early sleeper too. "
He said, to distract Mavis.

"Right. I'm just not used to being away from them. "
Mavis sighs. Then Jonathan places his hand on her shoulder in a comforting way.

"Everything's gonna be cool. Your dad was so all over it. "
He said. Then Mavis puts her hands on Jonathan's hand.

"I know. He's the best. "

And then back to the truck that was bouncing while dashing down on the road of the dark forest. Dracula was in excitement while Dennis and (Y/n) fell asleep(again).

"Right turn. There. "
Dracula commands as the truck goes right immediately. Then he lowers his back a little to Dennis.

"Denisovich, rise and shine. "
He said soothingly while pushing his shoulder a little. Instead of waking up, he responds with a snort. And Martin also patted (Y/n)'s face gently to wake her up. And she remains asleep.
He turns his head back to the OG monsters in the back.

"Boys, this bringing back any memories? We used to prowl around here when we were in our 100s. The Dark Forest of Slobozia. "
He said menacingly. While the other monster's faces including Martin were filled with complete boredom. But instead of seeing a forest, it was a normal park where people are wandering around. One of them is even walking a dog casually.

"Nice how they built it up. "
Frank said. While Dracula was now the one with the unhappy face.

"Okay, out of the car. "
The count ordered. Then everyone was out of the car, including (Y/n) and Martin. Dracula was dressing Dennis up to make him look more like a vampire.

"Denisovich... You and auntie (Y/n) are going to see every monster do his specialty.
First, Frank's gonna show us how he scares people. "
He said, then Frank places his hand on the head of the truck which he almost crushes down while having a prepared smile.

"Yay! He's gonna say, 'Boo.' "
Dennis said in excitement. Then Dracula crouches down to him.

"Yeah, I don't think 'boos' ever work. But that's why we're here. To learn from the master. "
He said while patting Frank's shoulders.

"Okay, I'll give it a shot. "
Frank said as he finally gets off the poor truck. While they don't seem to notice the disappearance of the 'Horns' and the Angel.
And those two are wandering around the park.

"So what do you think of humans? "
The Angel asked. Martin thought of the answer for a while.

"I dunno, they're neutral for them. But I do be a little offended by those accusations they had for us though. I'm allergic to lambs, it sucks a lot. But I do remember that time my father gets off work for once just to save me for my first allergy reactions. "
He answered with a slightly sad chuckle. (Y/n) nodded at the answer.

"Well, you seem to be mentioned your dad a lot sometimes. Can I know more about him? "
The Angel asked again. The 'Horns' hesitated for a while as slight panic flashed in his eyes. But he took a deep breath, stay calm and reply his answers.

"My father... Welp, he's a hard worker. If Dracula manages a hotel then my dad manages a casino. But he's a very hardworking guy. So extremely hardworking that... He didn't even have time to see his son so he just throw me to uncle Drac when I was younger until I reached 118.
He only shows up whenever I'm in some dangerous situation. Like my allergies, I mentioned before.
And that one time that gave me the deepest impression of him, the time when I was captured by a cult that is some um 'Holy' or 'Christ' whatever thing they are, to put it simply they don't like our kind a lot. When they were about to do something worse to me, my dad came for me. Those are the only two times when he finally came to see me. "
He replied. (Y/n) was impressed, yet also felt bad for Martin too. She knows it must be awful to be neglected by your parents. But she's glad at least Martin's father still somehow cares for his son.

"... What about your mother? "
(Y/n) asked. Martin let out a deep sigh.

"She's gone, taken away by the same cult that's captured me before. And never came back. "
He replied, his gaze becoming sadder. (Y/n) feels worse now.

"Hey, now let's not think about those sad things. It's in the past, and you should let the past goes away and lives in the present. "
(Y/n) said, while putting a hand on Martin's shoulders.

"Wanna know my story, along with Johnny's? "
(Y/n) asked. Martin's eyes lit up as he nodded. He wants to know more about the Angel. But just as (Y/n) was about to share her story. But then they heard the count called.

"(Y/n)! Martin! Time to go to the next destination! "

Martin's face dropped. He pouts in frustration while (Y/n) can't help but chuckles at how cute he is when he is pouting. The both of them get off the bench and leaves the park.

<ends>